Chapter 2: I got my citizenship !

Protagonist pov°:

It have been a week since i got here, my house is fabulous and not too long ago i've found a cute dog will walking around the city. Now, i'm going to the market so i can buy pocky, after all pocky can't wait and i can't wait to eat it so although i usualy receive by delivery ,i'm walking out.

A few moment later:

After getting my pocky, i was planning to go home as quick as possible to eat it but a man started to talk to me.

"Sorry, do you have a moment; i work for a model agency and would want to know if you would be interested ?"did he say will showing me is agency card .

"Maybe but i should ask my parents first."was what i reply,

"Then i will let you my work number "

The man gave my his card and then left , so i quickly got home to think about that. Wouldn't it be the time for me to get a citizenship ? I have to find a way to get it .

It was easy for my brain to find a way, a child adopted by an American will have citizenship directly so I just have to find how to get adopted legaly.I don't look American so an integrated asian family would be my background i have to register as a citizen, if not 'bye bye america'  so where could i find a good false identity ?

Two months later:

It wasn't easy but i made it, i found the oportunity to steal someone else identity, he's dead with all is family two days ago in a car accident, the car fell of a cliff but is body was missing, so one day ago i went there search for the body for hours and bury it .

Now i pray for is soul, he was from japan and is family gain citizenship fourteen years ago, but because they were migrants in a typical american street they were not accepted, no one knowed him really well, he also didn't go out a lot and is apperance was really like mine so, bingo ! 

Now i just have to lay on the beach,wait for the police  to find me and i will be Charly Ong.