S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W

Okay, this one is dedicated to chubbydomo for being a fabulous mother fucker and one of the ONLY PEOPLE TO ASK FOR AN IMAGINE DEDICATED TO THEM so... Yeah.

At this point, I'm not sure whether or not I've used this title.

-

The soft spray of the warm shower head pelted his back, dribbling down his chin and streaming down the rest of his body.

One after another, he secretly let out a tear, one after another, and another.

He remembered that today was the day his brother died, off in Iraq, right in front of him. He couldn't believe it- the brother that continued to push him to keep going, brighten up his day about how he loved to watch Y/N and him interact everyday.

But when two bullets reached his chest, he was astonished. Dumbfounded, even. He couldn't believe it- he couldn't believe over thousands, maybe millions, of people dead, Gerard was one of them.

The blood, warm and sticky, covered his palms and arms. He tried to save him, but they had to move forward.

In the shower, he put his hand up to his face, looking to see if the red substance was still there.

Beyond control, he let out a sharp exhale, then inhaled with a snort. "Mikey? Mikey, where are you?"

Y/N's voice came closer to the bathroom, finally opening the door. "Mikey, why are you bathing in the dark? I'm gonna turn the lights on."

He/she flicked the lights on, his eyes blinded by the brightness. Walking up to the shower and drawing the curtains, she looked at Mikey's tear stained face. "Mikey... I'm going to turn the shower off, and I'll get you some clothes-"

"No!" He screamed, clinging onto Y/N's arm. "Don't leave me! Please!"

He/she nodded, grabbing him a towel and wrapping it around him. Y/N wrapped an arm over his shoulder. "I'm not gonna leave you, little muffin, I promise."

Y/N helped Mikey out of the bathtub and into his room, letting him sit on his bed as you dug out some boxers and pyjamas for him. After he/she helped him changed, they laid on the bed, Mikey's face buried into Y/N's chest as he sobbed softly.

"I'm just scared of losing you too," He admitted, hugging them closer after speaking through hitched breaths. "I don't want you to... to leave so unexpectedly... like he did."

He/she smiled softly, hugging him close. "I'm not going anywhere, muffin."

-

Okay, once again guys, if you want to get a dedication, just PM me what imagine you want me to make ^^

kokojeffy