Forget About the Dirty Looks

Try new things, they said. Don't do anything bad, they said.

My finger slipped.

So, this will be an MCR special- Frerard, angsty-smutty edition.

HERE. WE. GO!!!

-

I turned the key to the lock of the door, bursting it open as I threw my backpack that weighed down my back onto the carpet, the papers crumpling as the bag fell with a thud. Running my hand through my hair, I decided to angrily stomp my way to the bathroom after locking the front door behind me, and slumped in front of the mirror.

Tilting my head up, I stared at my reflection on the glass. Dirt was sprinkled across my face, bruises littering my left cheek. Looking down at my collar, to which I saw that my new red tie that I had gotten last week was loosened and ripped, I pulled down the neck of my shirt to look at my chest. It, too, was littered with the same purple marks on my pale skin.

Turning on the faucet, I cupped my hands under the cold stream of water and splashed it on my face, watching the brown dirt drip down my face, over the burning cut on my lip, and off my chin. Making sure to dry my face but though very carefully as of to not press on the bruises on my face, I turned out of the bathroom and headed for my backpack.

Picking out my phone from the front pocket of my backpack, thankful that it wasn't stolen, I decided to call the one person that was reasonable to call, as everyone else was either doing something else or I just flat-out don't trust them.

It took several tries for him to answer, but when he did, I sighed in relief as I heard his voice.

"Gerard-fucking-Way here. How my I assist you with your horny needs, Mr. Iero?" My silence started to make him sorry. "Shit-sorry. Anything wrong? But seriously, do you need help with anything? Did something happen?"

"No, I don't. I was just calling to ask you if you could help me with my math homework," I said sarcastically, blowing the bangs away from my face. "Those bitches came around again and beat me up pretty badly. I was coming home after heading to the liquor store, and then they jumped me."

"I'll be there, don't worry," He hung up, to which I slumped over in my black sofa and reached for the remote.

Halfway into my show, I heard the doorbell ring. I got up to answer the door after turning off the TV. Opening the door, I was greeted by the hazel eyed-redhead on my porch.

"Fuck, Frankie," He said, letting himself in and not taking his eyes off of me as he closed the door behind him. He gently cupped my cheek as he placed his thumb just underneath the cut on my bottom lip. "I swear to fucking god, I can and I will lay a punch on all of their faces and break all of their noses if they try to ever set another finger on my Frankie,"

"You sound possessive."

"That's cause I am," Gerard purred in my right ear, biting the soft flesh just underneath. I took in a sharp inhale in surprise, before he whispered again, "You're all mine. You're my little play toy and nobody will lay another finger on my little pretty boy, you hear me?"

I nodded in agreement, his careful artist hands trailing up my thighs and settling themselves on my hips as the gap between us slowly closed. Before the gap between us closed, he stopped as he was about a centimeter away from my lips. He then whispered, "Good."

He pushed his lips onto mine, my hand slowly trailing from my sides to the back of his head, gently pulling at the strands. We made our way to the couch, only pulling away once to breathe, afterwards he smirked into the kiss.

Gerard sat on my lap, tilting his head to the side as he pinned me to the sofa, my hand still working on the red strands of his hair that hung at the sides of his head. I softly moaned, but it was enough to set him off. The situation downstairs was beginning to become a problem, as it continued to grow to an uncomfortable length.

He placed a hand on the hem of my jeans, slowly trailing down from my waist to my crotch. He palmed me carefully through the fabric, causing me to whine. All he did was hush me with another long, lustful kiss. "Not here. Unless you wanna get risk getting caught, then alright."

"My bedroom." I said as he picked me up bridal style, continuing the kiss before opening my bedroom door, turning it around to lock it.

He had a crazed look in his eye as he pushed me down to the bed, holding my wrists against the mattress and keeping my legs just in between the opening of his legs. Pulling back, a bridge of saliva connected our two tongues, and I did the favor of breaking it.

All of a sudden, he let go of my wrists, pulling off my shirt, pants and underwear as he did the same to himself. We were both now completely stripped naked, our erections springing out.

He took out his tongue, leading a trail of wet, hot spit from my chest to my waist, stopping at the base of my dick. Pulling away, warmth started to form around the tip, before he took me in whole.

A stream of swears flowed out of my mouth, sure to get me suspended if I were to say them during class. I latched onto his head, now pulling his hair much more violently.

The tip hit the back of his mouth, but he held back his gagging reflex. Pre-cum began to leak from my dick as his tongue began to swirl from the base to the tip. Afterwards, he took me in whole once again.

Moaning like a porn star and having the best time of my life, I exploded in his mouth as he swallowed every last bit of it, even licking the substance from his lips that dripped down his chin.

Breathing heavily, I asked him, "Would you like me to do you, now? Hm?"

"No, not in a million years," He said, kissing me carefully. "Don't want that cut of yours opening, hm?"

"I guess."