I Would Even Wait All Night

Okay, so I got my very first request! By past-insanity! Thank you SO much for requesting! I got writers block and that kind of helped clear it up. Woo hoo x3

ONWARDS!

-

You've been browsing through Omegle bored out of your mind when you find a cute geeky-looking guy that you've been talking to for hours. Literally.

Even though you both didn't have a mic, you still both had a camcorder so you were able to see each other's faces.

Talking to him was the first thing you always did after school. There was a way you two always found each other, and that was have the only interest that is, 'fluffyunicornsmikey'

It was funny at first, the same interest. But you then grew to notice that this interest was the link between you and the boy, who's name is Mikey.

During one particular chat, he made the first move.

Stranger : Hey, do you wanna have my number? I feel like I can trust you because we've spoken like this for quite some time, and I really wanna talk to you 24/7.

You thought about it for the moment and thought, 'Why not?' and replied saying yes. He then gave you his number, and called him right then and there during that chat.

It rang for a few moments before he picked up, his camera showing that. With a soft voice you couldn't even imagine him possibly having, he said, "Hey, Y/N. I've been dying for you to hear my voice and for me to hear yours. Please, talk to me?"

"I..I'm here." You stuttered, smiling at the camera. "You don't know how happy I am to see and hear you. Now, I've always wanted to see you in person, but we don't live in the same state, don't we?"

He shook his head. "I live in NJ, and from what I've seen, so do you."

"What do you mean..?"

"We go to the same school. You've never really seen me, but I've always stayed in the corner just watching you. And.. you know what?"

You smiled and asked, "What?"

"I'm thinking of finally coming out from the shadows and talking to you, in person."