FINAL UPDATE ABOUT THE SEQUEL BEFORE THE SEQUEL

I'm sorry these are so annoying but I feel like you all deserved to remain updated!

I've changed my mind a little bit.

Instead of the sequel starting after the war, it's gonna take place just before the summer after their sixth year. You'll see what I mean if that doesn't make sense.

I have come up with a new description/ teaser for that story and the new ideas I've come up with, so here's that:

It's been 2 years since Hailey found out she's a Potter. 2 years since Harry kissed Ginny, starting a potential relationship. 2 years since Hermione and Ron snuck around to hide their secret relationship. A lot has changed since then, and not necessarily for the better.

Draco ended things with Hailey when he found out about her past with Cedric a year ago, and hasn't spoken to her since. Harry and Ginny have become an official couple, against Ron's wishes. Hermione and Ron are back together, after Ron's whirlwind romance with Lavender Brown showed Hermione she really did like him. Hailey spends most of her sixth year with Celeste and Dean, who have been dating this whole time. She sees Draco often, they're still potions partners, but she doesn't know who he is anymore. That is, until he leaves her a note to meet him in the room of requirement that night.

Also, I still would love if someone could make a cover! If you haven't already, please dm me and we'll chat! I love talking to you guys:)

With that all being said, I hope you're excited, cause I am! This is the last update I'm gonna post here but you'll see me soon on the first chapter of the new sequel, which will be posted very soon!

I love you all and am so grateful for everything you've done for me. Thank you endlessly.