Chapter 16

Totoo nga, mabilis lumipas ang oras kapag masaya ka. Parang iyong dalampu't apat na oras sa isang araw, nagiging labing dalawa lang.

Duke and I celebrated Christmas and New Year together. Hindi iyon bago para sa mga nakakakilala sa amin dahil lagi naman kaming magkasama.

But for us, it's different... more intense... more passionate...

Para kaming mga batang napakawalan. It happened way too quickly. Everything happened quickly, but I didn't mind. This was everything I had hoped for. I had my heart set on him.

"D-Duke," ungol ko sa bibig niya. He was kissing and gently biting my neck. His tongue was teasing that sensitive part of my body, and I couldn't help myself but squeeze his arms.

"Shh, baka marinig ka ni Mommy..."

I bit my lower lip to suppress my moans. I am lying in his bed, and he's on top of me. We're half-naked.

Naramdaman ko ang kamay niya sa dibdib. I breathed and moaned softly. I couldn't even recognize my own voice! It was too womanly... and sensual. He teased my nipples with his fingers while his lips traveled south.

I was holding onto his shoulder as he gave wet kisses to my collarbone. He sucked on it like it was his favorite. His hands were doing wonders on my breast, and I was trying my best not to moan.

Pinaltan ng bibig niya ang kamay na nasa dibdib ko.

"D-Duke..."

He licked my breast while squeezing the other one with his hand.

Tinakpan ko ang aking bibig para pigilan ang mas malakas na pag-ungol. For Pete's sake! We were in his room! His mom was just on the same floor!

Nang umakyat siya uli sa akin ay nagtama ang mata namin. His eyes were full of passion and unadulterated lust. I knew my eyes looked the same.

I moved my hands over his chest... down to his flat stomach... I was running my hands slowly across his body, taking my time to get a feel for him.

In my thigh, I felt his growing manhood. It poked me as if encouraging me to touch it. He was just dressed in a pair of thin sweatpants, while I was clothed in shorts. While I was reaching for his thing, he gave me a piercing stare.

One touch and he groaned.

"Solene..." nahihirapang saad niya. "Stop."

I didn't listen. I touched his huge thing again, but he grabbed both my hands and pinned it on top of me.

"Do that again, and you'll lose your virginity."

After saying that, his face went down, and claimed my lips. His tongue was battling with mine, and he was biting my lower lip sensually. His hand massaged my breast while I was arching my back because of the pleasure he was giving me. His other hand was still pinning my wrists, and when he let go, they caught his nape instinctively.

We kissed passionately until we were both panting.

Humiga siya sa tabi ko at marahan akong hinalikan sa noo.

"Parang gago, sabi ko sa 'yo, sa library na lang tayo mag-review!"

He chuckled. "Happy Valentine's Day."

Pabiro ko siyang hinampas ngunit niyakap niya lang ako palapit sa kanya. I listened to his heart, and it became my favorite melody.

We crossed the line, and we were going to cross the bridge together. There was no turning back now.

We took a nap while cuddling, half-naked.

Thankfully, hindi naman kami nahuli. Kinabukasan ay parang magkabarkada lang ulit kami habang kasama sina Troy at Mitzie. Troy, being his usual self, was throwing tantrums about his crush.