Chapter 17 [Fun in boring life]

Start from the beginning

Dominant man.

I entered my car and called Cassandra. She picked on the second ring and I grinned restlessly.

"Hello, sweetheart. How are you?" her sweet voice greeted my ears.

"Hello Sandra, I'm all fine. What about you? How is the jelly belly?" I asked smiling in adoration.

"Well, I am fine. And about him, he is also fine. Just finds one or two things to amuse us. Jake is always so busy. Sometimes with his work and mostly adoring our son.", she complained through the phone.

"Oh poor." I grimaced.

Now I could understand, why Jake was getting moddy these days. Well, seemingly he was not getting any burn in calories from his wife.

"I am planning to lecture him one day. I am really gonna stop talking to him if he behaves like that. It is like he only wants our child, not me. Not like I don't love Adrian but I am upset with Jake.", She sounded hurt while my evil mind worked on its accord.

"Sandra, I have a plan." I chuckled and dug myself back into the seat, sighing.

"What plan?" I could hear her frown in curiosity. 

"Seduce him on the phone. Just now in the morning. And I will not allow him to leave the office before night. Trust me, this will work. But, do not seduce him when he is home. When he comes, you just go to sleep. Don't let him get his way with you." I narrated my plan to her.

"You are late for office today also, aren't you? That's why you called me, you clever bitch. Am I not right? Tell me." she guessed through the phone.

"Maybe you are right. Will you help me,please?" I shrugged and requested knowing she would already help me. She is such a sweetheart. She never denies to help.

And this time, she has to seduce her husband, Jake.

"I will do it just away. Talk to you later. It is time to do some actions rather than taking." she bid her bye in her silvery voice.

I tapped my foot impatiently, suddenly wanting to reach office just now to see Jake's reaction.

I started engine of my car and drove to the office, listening and humming to the songs on the radio station.

♤■■■♤

I entered my office and ringed the bell to Jake's office. He was taking his sweet time in coming. And I exactly knew why.

I ringed the bell twice, taping my foot and nails impatiently on my desk.

I waited and after five minutes Jake entered, blushing. He was blushing hard.

I bit my lips to stop the smile that threatened to escape my lips.

There were beads of sweat on his forehead and neck. He had his suit off, leaving him in shirt and under coat.

I was enjoying the view more than I should but it doesn't matter. The guy needs to learn to loosen up sometime.