Chapter 17 [Fun in boring life]

Start from the beginning

"I am hungry and tired." I sighed tiredly.

He said nothing but started serving food in his plate. He took out two spoons and handed me one.

I started eating without waiting for him. He took a minute gazing at me as I ate. I was nervously eating. I sighed in relief when he started eating. From the same plate as mine.

I was uncomfortable sitting in his lap. But I did not object. God knows, it may trigger him.

Luckily, we ate the food in silence. After that he gave me a napkin. I wiped my hands and face and looked at him because his hand was still at my waist.

"I am only your so called wife so, kindly leave me. I don't understand why the fuck did you even marry me?" I exhaled exhaustedly and glanced away,

His gaze hardened even more at my question. He turned his face to me, checking my face out.

"Go to sleep. You infuriate me everytime." He muttered under his breathe and left my waist.

I stood up instantly and huffed. This was a game which I had already begun Mr. Bradford and you would not even get a wiff of it till it comes to end.

♤■■■♤

I woke up all alone in a room. The only sign that he slept with me on bed was the remnants of his cologne on his side of bed.

I sighed happily, contented with my plan.

Today is an important day.

I checked the table beside my bed for water but there laid my phone with a note. Fucking Bradford.

'Do not forget to call m—our mother.'

This was the note. Eight words.

I rolled my eyes and get up to get ready for the day.

I threw the piece of paper in the dustbin and set the bathroom for my bath.

After a warm and relaxing bath, I was choosing my clothes. I pouted as I chose to wear a black colored off shoulder dress of mid - thigh length.

Am I late?

Hope not so.

Jesus, please, please only today save me from Jake. I will do anything but please save me.

Then a idea struck my mind. Why not call Cassandra and ask her to seduce her husband on phone?! She would help me change the mood of Jake.

I switched on my phone to see a message from Jake ' Waiting ' .

You can wait all you want. You love being in office. Your wife will change this today. You would be dying to go home and I would not allow.

I grinned happily and evily as I thought about my plan. I see, I'm getting pro at making plans.

I wore my sandle fastly. Picking up the watch from nightstand, I clutched its strapper on my left wrist.

I exited the room and the house in one go without looking anywhere. I rolled my eyes at him. My priorities, he would not tell me. I don't allow.