Chapter 29: Save her 💜

.

.

.

it's been three days since Yeji was reportedly missing,It was hard to find her location if it wasn't for Yeonjun who memorized the plate number on the van,and luckily they spotted the van in CCTV camera's around the city and tracked down the van. 

It was hard for Yeonjun to focus on finding her when he frequently gets flashbacks and stays up late,thinking of her and finding her location.

And would come and visit her house to check on her sister who closed herself in their house,after checking on her,he would go to class and meet with their friends to discuss Yeji's disappearance.

It was that hard,in those three days he never slept,thinking of her the whole night and would come to Jisung's house and bug him with the girl he always see. And as always Jisung never told him anything about it even if Yeonjun was so close to finding out the truth,he kept his mouth shut.

it was 4pm in the afternoon when Hyunjin came running to their table and reported that they found Yeji. He quickly stood up from their table and ran to the police station followed by the others.

"We found her... And she's not alone..."

.

.

.

'Junnie,let's go! I can't wait anymore!'  the little girl ran with her teddy bear in her hands while her friend followed behind while sulking.

"What's wrong?" the little girl shouted from a far,the little boy looked up and shook his head. Seeing him shook his head,she immediately went back to running.

When he realized that he could no longer feel her presence near him,he looked up and found her running towards an empty road,with a frown he quickly ran towards her direction.

And that's when it all happened so fast,a car came out of nowhere and was racing towards her direction,without her knowing.

He tried his best to run after her,the car was almost close,so he fastened his speed to catch up to the girl. Stumbling on some rocks,bruises on his knees and hands.

And so he did...

But it was too late now...

The car hit them both,and their heads were bleeding badly...

The girl was unconscious but not him,he opened his eyes once more,before reaching out to the girl, holding her frail body,pulling her close to him before his eyes closed...

.

.

.

"Where am I? Who was those kids? Why is my voice muffled? Why is everything black? Where's Yeonjun?"

The answers to her questions were answered when the blindfold covering her eyes was untied,her eyes landed on two masked man and a man wearing a butterfly like mask. 

Holding the blindfold,while staring at her,but his eyes tells a different story. Once the cloth covering Yeji's mouth was taken off she began shouting for help which the other guys threaten her to shut up,but she wouldn't listen until the butterfly masked dude started talking.

"Yeji..." He called.

She stopped shouting and frowned as to why he knows her name

"How do you know my name?"

"That's not important,what's important is your alive and I've done what i was told to do." He replied sternly. But Yeji saw the hint of pity and regret written in his eyes that he tries to hide with a cold look.