Chapter 41: Is it a goodbye?

I want to cry rn. I was playing mobile legends these past few months, and I haven't been updating. To be honest, this book ain't done yet, but I got all lazy to continue this, but when I saw that this book reached 8k reads I decided to give it a proper and good ending. Rather than leaving it hanging... Btw, if u play mlbb i hope we can play together, I'm harith main, and I'm looking for a duo who plays nana and harith. Anyhow, thank you so so much for 8k reads min'na!!!!

.

.

.

Yeji's POV:

How many months has it been since that accident? I can't recount. All I want to remember are the last days we'll have together in high school. Graduation is coming around the corner, and all I want to do is spend my remaining time of my high school with all my friends. And especially him. Choi Yeonjun.

Ryujin and I are walking around the halls of our school, talking about the memories we've made around here. Laughing off our stupid mistakes, and all those times we made trouble. But, you know, we kind of missed those times. It's scary how time goes by so fast. It feels like yesterday that you and your friends are still in high school as freshmen, but now, you're graduating from highschool. And next college.

The question lingering in my head right now, if 'will we stay together, even after we've found what we want to do when we grow up?' 'will we have to say goodbye?' 'will we not forget each other?' Oh, what's the use? It'll only make me feel bad. Much better off to let it be.

Rather than think of the future, why don't we think of our present? We only get to live once right? So why don't we make the most of it?

"Unni, next month will be our graduation... Don't you feel... sad?" Ryujin queried, her face showing how worried and melancholic her mood has been. It bothers me alot how she acts like that, and the question that I so hard to ignore and erase from my head.

"Actually... I do. It's just that, I don't think much about it, all I want to think about is the present. How i want to spend my time with all of you" I chuckled, looking her in the eye with pure sincerity. Because it's true.

She gave off a slight smirk and chuckled, before saying "You're so greedy, Unni..." Before running off across the hall.

"What-"

"See you downstairs Unni! The others are waiting!" She yelled, before running off downstairs, leaving me alone. Not until, I felt a pair of hands covering my eyes. Pretty obvious who it is, isn't it?

Yeonjun.

"What do you think you're doing? I know it's you, Yeonjun" I snickered, taking his hands off my eyes, only to see him pouting cutely. Kawaii~

"Alright, alright. Let's go downstairs, their waiting.." He smiled widely, taking my hand into his, before we went off downstairs to see the others talking excitedly. 

"What're you guys talking about?" Yeonjun asked in curiousness. Gaining the other's attention. "well, soobin suggested we go on a vacation this summer! Beomgyu's going to get a drivers license, and he's got a car. So, we can all go together for a vacatrion!" Yuna yelled in enthusiasm, jumping up and down with Kai. wtf-

"I think that's a good idea!" I giggled, really amused with the thought of going to the beach with my friends. "You know, I can book us a hotel for us to stay in, just tell me the date..." Hyunjin chimed in, his attention still focused on his phone.

"Well, It's settled then! We're going to the beach this summer!" Ryujin laughed, giving off a warm and happy smile. Oh, how I wish I could always see this everyday. Come to think of it, i will see this everyday. After all, I don't think we'll all depart like what I've been ranting about.

Because after all this, we're going to the beach!

THE END