Chapter 2 : Help?

.

.

.

Imagine, when you look at the blue skies through the window. It looks so calming but when you look down at your table, it turns to be frustrating because you are now having a bunch of algorithm and their friends at your math book.

And that's how this girl feels right now. Yeji is not a type that hates math. She can always do any math problems. She doesn't even see it as problems, but games. But now, she feels different. Math problems are her real problems now.

The thought of Choi Yeonjun, still stuck on her head couldn't help her focus on the problem laid before her. It was distracting her to be exact. That smile, that calmly voice, those stares, Yeji feels hypnotized by him. She knows it seems weird because she just met him 30 minutes ago and she immediately falls for him. Actually, Yeji never had the exact types for a boyfriend back then, but now, she feels like, Choi Yeonjun is what she was looking for.

In the middle of her thoughts, a soft tap wake her up from her trance.

"Sis, what are you thinking about during this 'hell' class?"Yes, that tap was from her seatmate, Shin Ryujin.

Ryujin is Yeji's childhood bestfriend. They're always together, in the same elementary school, same middle school, and now in the same high school too. They are inseparate-able.

From that information, we all know that Yeji and Ryujin are very close to each other. They're the best of friends, bestfriends. They know each other very well, even their shadows, r maybe they can even do telepathy.

"That guy, right?"Ryujin added, not bothering to looking at her but still focusing on the lesson.

Yeji blinks and shook off her thoughts. She turns to look at Ryujin.

"How do you know?"Yeji asked her.

Ryujin still not looking at her, while taking down notes, replied, "You are just so readable, Yeji."

"Remember. You just met him 1 hour ago. I know you're not that kind of person who would make such an abrupt decision, especially it's about love."

"30min. Though." She muttered.

Yeji suddenly realizes what she's doing. No reply came, not even making a single sound, nor uttering a word. Ryujin turns to her and looks at her in the eyes. Yeji looks so worry and guilty. Ryujin's words seems to have hit her because what Ryujin said, was true. She's not the kind to make such abrupt decisions.

Seeing her best friend like that, Ryujin said, "Yeah, better stay away from problems, Yeji. You can fall for him but not today. You should know him well first. It's just an infatuation. "

Yeji gives her a soft smile before turning back to her teacher discussing. Should she know more about him?
.

.

.

Ryujin's lunch time was wasted because of a jerk called 'Math'. Yes, She's still trying to solve the math problems while following Yeji in to the canteen. She sits on the the table and starts scribbling on her scratch paper while Yeji is ordering food for them.

"Need any help solving that?"She startled as to why a boy with dimples, purple hair and a beautiful face is sitting next to her along with a yellow haired guy sitting next to her.

"Excuse me? Who are you?"She asked in confusion and her once pouty face was now a frown. "Names Choi Soo Bin."He smiled, with his dimples sticking out.

"O-kay..Nice to meet you.." Ryujin said awkwardly and back to focusing on her math problems.

"So, do you still need any help or what?"The boy namely Choi Soobin scooted closer to Ryujin. Ryujin feel disgusted and weirded out by their position right now while Soobin looked at her with his smiley face.