Chapter 26: Practice💜

.

.

.

Though it's already the third day for the two pairs practice,it's only a few more days and it's the dance competition. Yeji slumped on the floor while sweat dripping off her face and neck,exhausted as fuck.

All she wants to do now was go home and rest,but she chose to do this,and worse is she keeps getting the moves wrong and kept on stepping on Yeonjun's foot.

"Should we call it a day?" Yeonjun asked from the other side of the room,she looked at him and paused for a few seconds "No. We still need to practice more,I've been getting all the steps wrong" She sigh,sitting up and leaned back on the wall while staring in to nothingness.

"Hm... Sure,let's go" Yeonjun shrugged,he stood up and walked to her side,and helped her stand up "It's okay,I can do it" She smiled weakly,standing up from where she's sitting down,but stumbled on something and fell on Yeonjun in front of her.

Her hands on his chest,and his arms around her tiny waist. She was looking him in the eyes and he did too,they never broke the staring eye contest,they just stared at each other on that position,until Yeji realized their position and quickly got off him with beet red cheeks.

"Uhm... Let's start?" She chuckled awkwardly,which Yeonjun quietly nodded in agreement and played the song.

"Yeji, don't focus on memorizing the steps, just dance with all of your heart and dance to the beat" He smiled warmly,before the music started playing.

The music played,and Yeji looked at herself in the mirror while dancing,she was a bit unstable when she remembered what he just said 'dance to the beat'

With that phrase stuck in her head,she started dancing powerfully yet gracefully executing the dance step,as if her body was light,but still powerful. Yeonjun watched in amazement as Yeji danced in front of him. 

He was speechless with her talent for dancing,she was incredible. She looked at him and they both nodded,she ran to him and he on the other hand caught her on time and spun her around before carrying her bridal style.

They were both Breathing heavily,Yeonjun's breath fanning her,their faces just inches,and just a few movements and their lips will touch,his arms circled around her waist and both her arms wrapped around his neck.

Yeonjun was trying not to slam his lips on to hers,and she had the same thought too. It was just a thought until,their faces started inching forward,a few more and their lips will meet,Yeonjun's arms firmly holding her in place and her eyes darted to his lips.

And their lips met,but that's when she realized what their doing,and so did he. He awkwardly let go of her waist,and she placed down her arms that was wrapped around his neck

"Uhm... I'm sorry" Yeonjun muttered awkwardly.

"Uh... Let's just practice,I didn't quite get some of the steps yet" She said,trying to change the topic.

"What the fuck are you saying?! You were amazing!" He cheered happily.

"I was? I don't really think so" she giggled,while fixing her ponytail.

"You did..."
.

.

.
"You need to extend your arms a bit Soobin"

It's been an hour after their class ended. Both her and Soobin immediately went out of class and went inside Soobin's house where there was a dance studio.

"Oh,okay..."

He somehow got some of the steps wrong and would usually stumble on his own foot,or would be too early.

"No,no,no, You have to stretch them like this" she moved closer and held his arms,almost like hugging him because of their height.

"Uhm... O-Okay..." And it was a bit awkward for him since she's too close to him.

She moved away and turned her back on him,and looked at the mirror.

"Then, move your left foot behind your right,then spin" she demonstrated. Soobin watched her and did the same thing but ended up stumbling again and fell on Ryujin.

"Shit! I'm sorry!" He quickly got off her and helped her up while hiding his blushing face.

"It's okay binnie, it was just an accident,we just need to work that out and we'll call it a day" Ryujin smiled warmly.

"Thanks Ryu" he smiled back.

"Alright, let's do it again,1 2 3 and"
Atleast he got this right.

"Right, let's start again,Binnie" she smiled cheekily.

Music played and they both started dancing to the beat,clean and powerful dancing,moves executed properly. It was perfect.

Though it's only been the third day of their practice,they both memorized the choreography.

It was hard to be honest,but they managed to memorize the choreography in just two days.

"Alright, let's call it a day Soobin" Ryujin sigh,picking up her bag on the floor.

"Let's eat dinner first... Then I'll take you home"

"Soobin,my house is just next to yours,nothing bad will happen to me,and I can just eat in my house" Ryujin chuckled,and ruffled his hair before turning on her heel when Soobin held her wrist and locked the door.

And that made her gulp,his sweat dripping off him,his face devoid of any emotion,and a smirk slowly krept up on Soobin's lips.

"Soobin,I have to go now. I'll be fine." Ryujin rolled her eyes,while holding on to the locked door.

"Well guess what? Your parents are not home. They went out,and they told me that you'll eat in my place" he smirked.

She didn't see that coming. "Soobin I can manage, I'm not a little girl for you to look after" Ryujin scoffed.

"But what if I see you as one?"

"Are you calling me little?" Ryujin scowled

Soobin laughed at her cuteness and ruffled her hair "What I meant was,your a special person to me,and I want to take care of you" Soobin cooed, pinching her cheeks.

"Tsk. Whatever." She rolled her eyes before placing her bag on the couch and went inside the kitchen.

"What do you want to eat?"

"Hm... I'm craving for jjangmyeon,can you make me one?" She did a cute aegyo that made Soobin stare at her cuteness.

"Anything for Ryu" he replied in mockery,and got a good hard slap on the shoulder.

"Shithead" she muttered before sitting down on the couch and scrolled on her phone.

"Watch your mouth Missy" Soobin takes before taking out the ingredients to make jjangmyeon. (Just pretend that he's a really good cook)

"I hope you know how to cook" she said in mockery.

"Tsk. Me? I know how,and I'm the best at it" he confidently remarked.

"Yeah. Whatever." Ryujin rolled her eyes playfully.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Hey y'all!!!! Here's an update for you guys.

IDK why but I just felt like making this chap today.

And watch out for the next chapters,were going ride a roller coaster.😏😏😏

Anyways thank you all very much for reading this story💜💜💜

Ilysm💜💜💜

Please vote, comment,and follow if possible.

Love

-chocoyeonji 💜💜💜