Chapter 18: Another Fight

.

.

.
It's been a week since the new girls started bothering the ten. But the boys would push them off.

Not to be mean or anything,but they've been doing it for the girls. Crush? Maybe. We don't know what they feel for each other. And I certainly won't tell it.

They tried everything just to approach them,and it seems like they failed miserably.

"It's been weeks since we tried. Still they would always push us off. Just because of those bitchy girls with them" Aisha hissed,in annoyance blowing her newly painted nails.

"We should do something about that fucking Yeji or something" Eunji rolled her eyes just mentioning her name.

"What are you proposing there Eunji?" Ji Won knitted her eyebrows in disapproval. She doesn't want to do it. She knows she's up to no good.

"I mean,we aren't doing what we used to do before. Just a little set up trap for them" Eunji smirked at her plan.

"Don't tell me you'll play with them. We already made a deal" Ji Won scowled.

"Relax there. We're only doing this for the last time" Eunji shrugged indifferently.

"Besides,I think the girls would love to,right girls?" She glanced at them which earned nods.

"I'm in. I want Beomgyu" Yiren smirked.

"Hm... I thought you wanted Yeonjun" Onda grinned. "No. Not anymore" She shrugged.

"See? They're in." Eunji persuaded. That's what she's good at. Like a snake,who deceive you with words.

"Fine. You can,but I'm out. You girls can do it. But I ain't coming." Ji Won shook her head, turned on her heel and left.

"A coward she really is." Eunji laughed.

"Anyways,are you guys ready?" Eunji smiled sweetly.
.

.

.
"Hello? Yeonjun?"

"Yes Eunji? What do you need?"

"You see,I saw Yeji being dragged by Hyunjin in a dark alleyway..."

"What? Are you sure? How do you even know Hyunjin?"

"Well,you see,Yiren told me about him,and I just happened to see him dragging Yeji"

"Well then,where are they?" His tone was filled with worry and anger the moment the blonde told him that.

"Come to the park a few blocks from school,he just brought her here"

"Okay,hang on. I'm coming." He quickly ended the call and took his coat.

"Hyung where are you going?" Taehyun yelled from a far.

"I just need to do something" he replied immediately. Grabbing his motorcycle,and drove to the park.
.

.

.
"Hello? Hyunjin?"

"Hello? Who's this?"

"It's me Onda"

"Oh,you. Why'd you call?"

"Um, remember Yeji?"

"Yeah..."

"Well,I just saw Yeonjun and Yeji together"

"Yeah,what about it?"

"Well,it looks like Yeonjun is drunk,and Yeji is..."