A FLIGHT OVER A KINGDOM

The rising sun turned into a dreary morning for Theseus and his flying Griffin. They soared high above the valleys, trees, plants, and animals roaming across the wilds of the Human Kingdom. To the west was the mountain border known as the Scarred Mountains; the Scarred Mountains stretched across hundreds of miles north-and-south that started form the sea down south and to a terrifying land known as the Forbidden Swamps.

The Forbidden Swamps and the Scarred Mountains bordered the Human Kingdom through the east to the northeastern ridges. The north was wide open terrain of a few forests and open valleys. The northern border ended with a flatland and the greenery of trees turned to wilted hollows.

His Griffin a fair distance and kept a steady speed flying to the northeast, passing by the farms and lumbers working down below. The Griffin was flying at a small height from the ground. The air pressure was easy for its wings to flap and maneuver.

While the Griffin was flying, Theseus wondered what he was to do for the time. He could eat some food. However, he risks of dropping the food from his hands from the strong winds in the wind. He skipped out on breakfast. He hasn't eaten any food for the entire morning, but it's been just two hours since he left the castle.

Even without eating food, there was the thing his mind he set on: the Necromancer. He didn't know anything about an undead Spirit with great, terrible, awesome power to bring other Sprits back to life or make an undead army of zombies.

For the worst part, Theseus didn't know where was going or who he was looking for. Theseus remembered his father said to him, "the Holy Sword will show you the way." He could pull out the Holy Sword to look, but the strong winds would make it difficult to pull out the sword. Chances of it falling from his hand would be high.

Then the Griffin coasted back to the ground. It needed a break anyways. Griffins could fly fast, but they were short on stamina. They couldn't last two minutes in the air if they flown at their greatest speed; the Griffins would just their wings soar through the air like a piece of paper being blown by the wind.

This gives Theseus to grab something feast. He was looking at a two-day travel before he was at the Human Border. He ate an apple, cut up a slice of bread with a little dagger tied around his waist, and a piece of the roasted prime rib.

After having a little breakfast, he grabbed the hilt to draw form the scabbard. He slowly pulled out the sword out the scabbard. His eyes gazed at the purple blade.

All he saw was the golden hilt with white diamonds and pearls, the long purple blade attached to the hilt, and his face of his reflection.

Then his reflection turned into a shape of strange shape of a female human. He blinked at this and shook his head of this appearance. He looked a second time, but at three different figures. One was female with blond hair; one was a male with a big, bushy beard; and the other was a lizard head with a pair of curved horns.

He was seeing not himself but three others in the reflection of the Holy Sword. These must be the three people I need to find, he thought.

Then the shapes changed suddenly like someone blowing out a candle light. The entire violet blade turned into a dark emerald color. He didn't see any humanlike figures, but a landscape from the Holy Sword.

He saw trees drenched of a large pond with, and standing on long, wide roots. The scenery was a scary, eerie, dark green color. Faded light dimmed in a dark green darkness with leaves of the trees hilting with of muggy branches. Then the

This sight made Theseus alarmed; the Holy Sword was showing him the way to the dangerous Forbidden Swamps. The northeastern terrain that bordered the Human Kingdom and the Scarred Mountains was his destination, and the emerald color morphed back to the violet color before it deliberately showed him the three people and the place they could be.

And the worst part, the swamps covered over a hundred-mile land diameter. His search would last for weeks if not months. He would spend a long time looking for just three people. If they weren't in a group, it would take longer to find them individually.

Theseus had his work cut out for him; he was going have to search the Forbidden Swamps to find the three individuals. And it is known whoever enters the Forbidden Swamps never comes out dead or alive.

Ever!