CHAPTER 25

Jun Yan didn't know what was wrong with him. He looked at Ye Chen, who was in a comatose state. There were some crazy thoughts in his mind. Marry her, possess her, he remembers every detail in the illusion. He was the sweetness of "Gu Jianan" who bowed and kissed when she had a high fever. The touch he kissed her on the Tanabata Festival, the pleasure of wanton after he became a devil.

Just thinking, he couldn't help but quicken his breath, and some could not restrain himself.

He wanted to leave, but there was a voice in his head.

"She fell asleep and knew nothing."

"Don't you want her? No one knows what you do--"

Such thoughts are getting deeper and deeper, and are mixed with intangible obsessions, desires and thoughts in the heart. Jun Yan was completely unaware that his eyes began to turn bright red. He couldn't think anymore, lowered his head and put it on her cheek.

The girl's body temperature was just right, which made the night softer. He patiently breathed and carefully, as if afraid that she would suddenly wake up, she raised her hand and reached into her clothes ...

He kissed every inch of her body and hugged her in his arms. Even if it was just attached to her, he felt particularly beautiful.

After waiting for something to happen, Jun Yan awakened violently and looked at the messy scene in front of him, he was completely stunned.

Ye Chen was still in a coma, not awake, and his mark was all over his body. Her skin is too thin and tender, even if you just squeeze hard, it will leave a thin layer of red.

What did he do?

Jun Yan trembled as a whole, raised his hand and pinched a recipe, and after clearing it up a bit, escaped from Ye Chen's room and ran into a cliff.

The perennial snow on the cliff has been permeated for a long time. The coldness made Jun Yan calm down a little. He was wearing a robe and his hair was still scattered. He stood blankly on the cliff and looked at the world blankly.

The fox demon's illusion often leaves wear and tear on the human heart. Because it is too real experience, it is difficult to distinguish between true and false. It will magnify the flaws in your heart indefinitely, but if your Dao heart is strong, you will always come out of the illusion of illusion on a certain day.

He knew that it was because he knew it that he felt pain.

He cultivated mercilessly for three hundred years, and naturally knew what his end point was. A monk's changing lanes is like returning from abandoning repairs. He is now Mahayana, and he has no way to go except to go forward. Any feelings will slowly disappear in the time going forward. He did n't know Ye Chen 's thoughts, but he did n't dare to be disturbed, because he knew that one day, sooner or later, he would break the road, and that day, if he had any promises and entanglements with Ye Chen, Is the damage to Ye Chen.

So he didn't talk about it, didn't do it, he wanted to be a master, so quietly waiting for Ye Chen, let her go all the way to success.

Ye Chen has no friendship with him, he knows. His heart was sour, but it was more of luck. He wanted to keep his mind firmly, guarding her silently.

But this illusion seemed to open a box and let all his suppressed emotions spew out, and he was helpless.

Jun Yan shivered, closed his eyes, and sat cross-legged.

Thinking of the snow and ice passing by on the cliff, Jun Yan read the Qingxin mantra over and over again, trying to expel all evil thoughts.

But red dust, Qingxin curse, Qingqi for a while, can not clear the attachment of a lifetime.