She is like the moon in the sky, always illuminating his way.

The practice time passed quickly, and Ye Chen was 15 years old. After Jun Yan came out of the customs, there was no retreat anymore. Those of them who practiced have always struggled against the clock, and like Jun Yan, there are very few high-level monks who have not closed their doors. Ye Chen felt a little strange, and asked Jun Yan, he said: "I am your master, I want to see you grow up."

After closing his eyes and opening his eyes, he suddenly found that this person became a person he was not familiar with and did not understand. One time was enough.

Ye Chen was very touched by this remark. Such a responsible master is really rare.

Ye Chen and the last month, it was midsummer. On that day, the clouds were overwhelmed by clouds, and Jun Yan prepared the formation protection method for her. Ye Chen looked at this scene and couldn't help saying: "Master, I should ... no problem."

Jun Yan smiled and raised her hand to brush her supple hair, said softly: "I'm here, don't be afraid."

Hearing this, Ye Chen didn't know why, and suddenly he wasn't afraid.

She nodded, sat in the formation, and began to draw aura toward the surroundings as instructed.

While absorbing the aura, she chatted with the system: "Jie Dan is really going to be thundered?"

"Yes, Wulei thundered."

"Does it hurt?"

"It doesn't hurt, it's really cool."

"Really?"

When Thunder Cleavage came down, Ye Chen knew that the fact that Thunder Cleavage was very cool was not true, but-shit!

Temporarily let the system deduct 10 points for her, she can feel the kind of pain that the electric current walks on her body, so much that she almost wants to cry out.

The Heaven Tribulation in the Cultivation Realm is fair. The better the qualifications, the bigger the Heaven Tribulation. The open qualification of Ye Chen is naturally the nine-nine thunder tribulation, which makes everyone stunned.

Jun Yan was originally planning to let Ye Chen carry this thunderstorm himself. The cultivator never had the sword and himself as the most reliable existence. He had to let Ye Chen get used to the difficult way of practicing. So he taught Ye Chen cloth to form a formation, after blocking the first thunderstorm, the formation was broken, and then holding various heavenly and earth treasures to block two more thunderjackets, the last six thunderjackets were incompetent. block.

When the first thunder roared on Ye Chen, Jun Yan felt distressed. He protected Ye Chen, and he couldn't sit still. Looking at Ye Chen's pale face in the electric light, frowning tightly, he even felt that the thunderstorm was even more painful than splitting on himself.

After the second Thunder Tribulation came down, Ye Chen finally couldn't bear it, and screamed out in pain, the sound blasted on Jun Yan's heart. He forgot everything at the moment, and rushed directly into the Thunder Tribulation. Others exclaimed: "Junyan Daojun!"

"Daojun!"

"Uncle Shi!"

However, Jun Yan couldn't hear anything, and he couldn't care about Thunder Tribulation. If it was borne by others, it would be a double Thunder Tribulation, not to mention Ye Chen's mind. In his heart, there was only Ye Chen's scream, which felt like a sharp blade across his heart, a sharp pain.

He took Ye Chen into his arms in the electric light, and directly assumed all the pain caused by thunder. When the electric current passed through his meridians, he pressed his hand against Ye Chen's back. After purifying and combing the violent electric current, he passed from the palm of his hand to Ye Chen's body, and let the electric current of Heavenly Tribulation create Ye Chen's body.