"Well." Jun Yan nodded without saying much, and directly said: "Go back."

"Master, wait a minute."

Ye Chen stood up, withdrew the sword into his scabbard, put his hands on the sword, and with a sweep of consciousness, he swept to the teenager hiding in a pile of dustpans.

She walked straight towards the teenager and stood in front of the dustpan: "Come out."

Jun Yan frowned, and some didn't quite understand what Ye Chen was doing.

He has always been a cold person. He usually encounters something. As long as it does not concern himself, it should never happen, but he doesn't want to raise an apprentice. He is so nosy.

But he always did not interfere with what Ye Chen did, so he waited quietly. Ye Chen stood in front of the dustpan. These years because Junyan has a high status, her parental status is also high, she has a good talent and lived in Tianjianzong Domineering, a lot of bad temper. She looked impatient at the man who was playing peek-a-boo with her, and said directly, "I'll do it if I don't come out."

Hearing this, the dustpan moved. A moment later, a teenager stood up from the pile of dustpans.

He still had a wound on his body, and the wound on his abdomen was bleeding. His face was pale, his hand was covering his belly, and he watched Ye Chen vigilantly.

"Thanks to the fairy master for drawing his sword to help, I do not know what advice the fairy master has?"

"There is nothing to advise," Ye Chen said lightly. "It's just because you were injured, and I plan to take you back to raise."

"It's okay to hurt, don't bother the fairy master." The teenager grew suspicious and spoke coldly, trying to dispel Ye Chen's thoughts. Ye Chen did not speak, squinting at the young man under the moonlight.

He seemed to be only twelve or three years old, his clothes were luxurious and exquisite, and his facial features were handsome. If Jun Yan is a beauty like a jade carving, with an indescribable meaning like ink painting, then the person in front of him is carved by gems. At a glance, he feels that his whole person is shining.

Worthy of being the protagonist.

Ye Chen pondered in his heart, smiled, and raised his hand directly to the other's acupuncture point. After feeding a pill from his pocket, he carried the man up and walked to Jun Yan with a smile: "Master, Let's go. "

"Who is he?" Jun Yan frowned, thinking that Ye Chen was a girl, so carrying a young boy back, it seemed a little unreasonable, Ye Chen thought about it and said directly: "Master, he is my brother. No? "

From the downcast illegitimate son being chased down to the apprentice of Jianxian Junyan, this is the first counterattack in the life of the male host. The focus of this article is on the cool points of the male and female host all the way back. Not cool enough, so after thinking about it, she asked Jun Yan. Jun Yan frowned even deeper. He did n't understand why Ye Chen suddenly rescued an ordinary person, and asked him to accept this person as a disciple. Then he said: "Go back, you have a personal destiny, you want to help him, that 's enough. Now. "

"No, no," Ye Chen hurriedly said: "Master, I think he is particularly pleasing to the eye," she said, and lifted Xie Wushuang's chin like a seller: "Is it good-looking? I think he is very good There are eyes, if Master does not accept him as an apprentice, or do I accept it. "

Jun Yan didn't speak. He wasn't a person who likes to interfere with others too much. Looking at Ye Chen's appearance at this moment, the joy of just leaving the gate disappeared. He didn't know what emotion it was, and he said calmly: "Go back and talk."