I put in my card and pay for all of it.

"Thank you, have a good day, miss."

"You too." I say as I walk out, not progressing what I just bought.

I go in my car and open it up.

"Holy shit..." I say, looking at my new phone.

I didn't want to tamper with it right now so I decided to go to a nearby mall and get some new cases and a screen protector.

After a while of doing some shopping and getting my old stuff on my iPhone 6 and putting it on my new phone, I decided to go back to my apartment to get it properly set up.

I set it down on my table and look at it in amazement.

"Where do I start?" I ask myself as I look through the phone a few times.

After a while of setting it up, I text Derek on my new phone

He didn't respond so I decided to clean up my apartment since I haven't in a week. I took out the trash and did my laundry.

Derek's P.O.V

I shook my head no as the guys were making sexual comments about Santana.

"I mean, she has a great ass." Reese says, fist bumping Remi.

"Great pair of tits too... my God." Nate says as well.

I roll my eyes, sighing at the guys.

"Don't you agree, Derek?" Sammy asks. "I'd love to fuck her."

"But have you seen the way she took down Hunter yesterday? One wrong move with her and she has you on the ground." Ace says. "She can fight."

We all nodded in agreement. "We have to convince her to join this..."

"First of all, she will say no if we tell her what we all do... and second, she has a life... she won't be able to do anything if she joined." I say.

They all look at each other and shrugged.

"But Derek... her fighting skills are insane... no offence to the others but Santana is incredible." Johnson says to me.

I ponder for a few seconds. "Are you sure that you all want her on the team due to her fighting skills or just you want to have sex with her?"

Jordyn and Ace put their hands up. "We're both gay so we don't want to have sex with her."

"Whose her?" Someone asks.

We all look back to see Madison, Ana and Stassie coming towards us.

"We heard all of you talking wanting to fuck someone... who is she?" Madison asks.

"This girl Santana... she whooped Hunter's ass last night in such a swift motion." Ace says.

Stassie went over to sit on Sammy's lap, kissing him. "Please don't tell me you want to fuck her, huh babe?"