75.5 First Time for Everything: Part 2

Time for more smut! High school au. TTTYG era.

They didn't mean to keep their relationship a secret. Really, they didn't— it's just that no one, except a few friends, asked about it, and they didn't see a need to tell anyone. Plus, if they told their parents, they wouldn't get any alone time anymore; they'd be supervised at all times, and they don't want their parents hovering awkwardly and cramping their vibe.

Especially since they'd have to give up sleepovers when their parents are out of town.

Especially when Patrick is under him, moaning beautifully and clinging to Pete's shoulders like it's the only thing keeping him grounded. Pete alternates between kissing Patrick's neck and pulling back to watch his flushed face twist in pleasure every time Pete slides two fingers into him. Patrick is so, so gorgeous like this, and Pete wouldn't give this up for anything.

"Fuck fuck fuck, Pete," Patrick whimpers, burying a hand in Pete's hair and tugging him down for a kiss.

Pete's cock brushes against Patrick's thigh, and it's pure instinct to grind against him and groan into the kiss. "Do you want another one?" Pete asks, voice rough.

Patrick nods enthusiastically. "Please." Pete grants his wish, easing a third finger into him and listening to him moan shamelessly. Pete gives Patrick a moment to adjust, then starts up his thrusts again. Patrick writhes and shakes when Pete angles his fingers just right, and Pete can't stop staring at him as he bites his lip and whines. Pete knows he's close, knows by the way he's saying Pete's name.

Patrick gasps, hips rolling into Pete's thrusts, and he says, "Wait, wait, stop for a second."

Pete freezes, panic gripping him. "What's wrong? Are you okay?"

Patrick nods. "Better than okay. Fucking great. But. Um." His face turns a darker shade of pink, and he swallows hard. "I want you to fuck me."

Pete lets out a strangled moan at just the thought. "Really? Are you sure?" Because he will, in an instant; he's been fantasizing about it for months, but he didn't want to rush Patrick or pressure him, especially since it would be the first time for both of them.

"Yeah, I'm sure." He pulls Pete into another kiss. His eyes are dark but so trusting when they break apart. "If you're ready, I'm ready."

Pete is so fucking ready. "Okay. Okay, holy shit," he says, excited. He leans in and kisses Patrick again. "Do you have any condoms?"

Patrick nods at his nightstand. "Top drawer."

Pete finds the condom easily. He takes a little more time to stretch Patrick, wanting him to hurt as little as possible, though he'd be lying if he said he wasn't anxious to be inside him. Patrick tells him he's ready, and Pete rolls on the condom and slicks himself up.

One hand on Patrick's hip, one hand lining himself up, he looks at Patrick. "Ready?"

Patrick nods, gripping Pete's shoulders tightly. "Ready."

Pete pushes in slowly, groaning loudly as he does. He knew it would be incredible when he and Patrick fucked for real, but holy shit. Patrick whines, turning his head to the side, and Pete leans down to nuzzle his cheek as he pushes in further.

"Hold on," Patrick says. "I'm okay, I just need a second."

Pete nods, burying his face in Patrick's neck and trying not to move. At Patrick's word, he slides the rest of the way in and stops, waiting for Patrick to adjust. He kisses Patrick's jaw, nipping and sucking lightly on the pale skin.

Patrick sighs, relaxing. "Okay, you can move."

"Oh thank god," Pete says in a rush, making Patrick laugh. His laugh quickly turns to a moan when Pete rolls his hips slowly, not wanting to go too hard too soon. Pete does it again, and he knows he's not going to last long like this. Patrick's moans are too pretty, and he feels incredible, and he's holding Pete so close and so tight— the sensations are overwhelming.

He switches to real thrusts though, wanting to make sure Patrick feels good, too. He can only handle quick, shallow thrusts, but Patrick moans his name when he angles his hips a certain way, so he thinks he's doing an okay job.

"I'm close," Pete admits, thrusting a little harder and wrapping a hand around Patrick's cock.

Patrick whines and arches into Pete's touch. His nails dig into Pete's shoulder, and Pete ducks down to kiss him again. "Fuck, fuck, Pete."

Pete kisses his cheek, the spot under his ear. "Come on, Patrick." He twists his wrist and strokes faster. He snaps his hips at just the right time, and Patrick's face twists in pleasure as he shouts Pete's name, coming between them.

Pete thrusts one more time, then comes with a groan. He buries his face in Patrick's neck. "Fuck, Patrick. I love you."

He tense for a moment, because he's been thinking it for a while, but he hadn't said it yet, and he really hopes Patrick doesn't get freaked out.

Patrick cups his face and kisses him deeply. "I love you too, Pete." He grins, and Pete grins right back.

When they've cleaned up, Pete cuddles up to Patrick's side and lays his head on Patrick's shoulder. He traces hearts over Patrick's chest, while Patrick combs his fingers through Pete's hair. Patrick's breathing is so calm, and when Pete glances up at his face, he looks so at peace.

Pete cranes up and places a soft kiss on Patrick's jaw. "I meant it, you know," he whispers. Patrick's eyes open, bright and full of adoration. "I love you."

Patrick grins. "I love you too, Pete. And, um." He blushes. "I'm really, really glad we're together, and that you were my first."

"Fuck, Patrick," Pete says, a little breathless. He kisses Patrick, slow and passionate. "I am too."