71. Kiss and Tell

Hey guys! I'm finally back and I have some senseless fluff for you. Based on a tumblr post. Current era, kind of. It's Pete with his long hair and Patrick as he was in the music video for "Summer Days."

Pete's favorite thing about being married to Patrick, hands down, is being able to kiss him. He had to restrain himself for so long in the early days, it's such a relief to be able to reach out to Patrick, cups his face, and pull him in for a kiss. Patrick's lips are made for kissing, Pete thinks; they're soft and warm and always taste sweet to Pete, even when they've just woken up and have morning breath. Their make out sessions are even better.

They're in the middle of a make out session now.

Pete has Patrick backed up against their kitchen counter, arms draped over Patrick's shoulders. Patrick's arms are around Pete's waist. Patrick's beard is scraping against Pete's jaw and cheeks. Their kissing is languid, easy with the knowledge that they have nowhere else to be that day.

Patrick slips his hands into Pete's back pockets and pulls him closer, and Pete smiles into the kiss. He tilts his head a little more, kissing Patrick deeper. His arms tighten around Patrick's shoulders.

Pete pulls back a bit and bites Patrick's bottom lip, barely enough pressure to make him moan against Pete's mouth. They're playing right now, there's no need to escalate and hurry off to the bedroom, but they can up the ante a little bit. Pete dives back into the kiss. He slides hands over Patrick's shoulders, fingers clutching the collar of Patrick's button-up.

Pete breaks the kiss. "Can I? Just the top few?"

Patrick laughs quietly, flushed cheeks turning pinker. "Yeah, sure."

Pete ends up unbuttoning half of Patrick's shirt, but Patrick doesn't seem to mind— he's too busy kissing Pete. Pete slips his hands into Patrick's shirt, resting his palms on Patrick's chest and stroking his skin with his thumbs. Patrick squeezes his ass, and Pete can't help the squeak that escapes him.

Patrick pulls one of his hands out of Pete's back pockets and buries it in Pete's hair, holding him in place as Patrick once again deepens the kiss. God, Pete could do this for hours, just kiss and kiss and kiss Patrick until his lungs give out. The world could end right now for all he cares; he doesn't want to pull away from Patrick.

"Hey dad? I'm hungry," their son calls from upstairs.

The kiss breaks with a soft pop. Patrick's face is bright pink and getting redder at the innocent interruption. Pete has to lean in and give him one more chaste kiss, then pulls away and begins to button Patrick's shirt back up.

"To be continued?" Patrick asks hopefully.

Like Pete would say no to that. "Absolutely."

Patrick grins and kisses him on the cheek. "I'll go see what our little guy wants for lunch." He takes his hands off Pete and walks towards the stairs.

Pete watches him go and thinks, To be continued, with a smile.