angry bagel

"we could sue the humans again, even if that didn't work well with the honey," barry suggested.
         "for murder of my kind!" i said excitedly, he nodded his head in agreement and then i realized that it was getting low-key kinda late and that i should go soon, so i said bye and agreed to meet again tomorrow.
           when i was rolling out of the building, i realized how much i hate vanessa, i already knew that i was jealous of her, but i now realized that i truly wanted her gone, which got me thinking, "what if i also got revenge on the humans for eating us for so many years?" and now i know i need to take revenge into my own hands, or whatever bagels have. so, when i agreed to meet barry again tomorrow i asked if we could meet on a rooftop, he agreed, but little did he know he would be watching my revenge plan unfold.
              that night, i rolled around until i found a swamp, i rolled into it and ran into the door until a green ogre opened the door.
              "WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY SWAMP?!?!?" he yelled,
              "i know who you are, shrek, and i need a favor from you to help me impress a very sexy bee," i responded,
             "depends, what's the favor?"
             "i need you to get rid of a lady and then help me get revenge on a bunch of people,"
             "sorry kinda soggy bagel, but i refuse to hurt or kill anyone unless it's in self defense, but i do know a cool bro named cthulhu who could," i accepted his apology and he gave me directions on how to find cthulhu and sent me on my way.
             i rolled as fast as i could to the cave that shrek directed me to, but when i was almost there, a giant, bird-like creature dropped down from the skies and landed directly in front of me.
             "who, or what, are you?" i asked in shock,
            "duhhhh i'm mothman u idiot, what do u want from my bro cthulhu?",
             "i need a favor from him, and would you be willing to help?"
             "what do u need u weird bagel?"
             "i'm in love with this bee, but he has a girlfriend, so i need her out of my way,"
              "sure m8, i can yeet her out of ur way, what time would be best?"
              "tomorrow at sunset," and then mothman flew out of my way so that i could go into the cave and find cthulhu.
             i yeet skeeted into the cave and kept rolling around until i found cthulhu vibing in a big, open space,
             "hey cthulhu, could u maybe get revenge on the humans for how they've eaten us bagels for centuries without knowing that we have feelings too?"
              "sure bro, sounds absolutely vibing to me," and now my plan is set and ready to go for tomorrow at sunset.