" well you never formally asked me out, boys these days send nudes on Snapchat and send what you doing texts at 3 in the morning, whatever happened to standing outside the window with a boom box " I sigh dramatically.

" that died in the 80s grandma, and will your formally be my girlfriend ? "

" yes, yes I will "

" great, how bout I come to your house tonight and we can study and hang out " he says and I shut my locker frantically.

" my house won't work " I say nervous.

" you don't have to be ashamed you know, I don't care " he pulls me In by the waist.

" I know but my dad has his friends coming over and I can't have anyone over "

" well that's fine I guess, my house works "

" send me the location " I kiss him and walk away.

I drive myself home and when I walk into the living room I see Brandon sitting on the couch with his laptop, I presume working.

" hey " I greet to which he responds with mumbling.

" someone's not in a good mood "

" having a drink thrown at me in-front of an entire restaurant and then having people talking about it all morning really does ruin a good mood " he tells me agitated.

" yeah I don't know what was up with Casey last night but give her a break, she's going through a hard time "

He shuts his computer off and turns to me with confused eyes.

" elaborate "

I sigh and take a seat on the couch across from him.

" well her parents practically abandoned her because they're wanted for a lot of money, she's practically broke and she's living alone, so give her a break "

His expression softens.

" well then help her out "

" I offer but she won't take anything from me "

" ah man " he says and runs a hand through his hair. " I was a complete asshole to her "

" yeah you were, but act like you don't know, she wouldn't want you being nice to her only for her situation "

" yeah yeah I get it "

" by the way where's dad "

" France "

" I miss him haven't seen him in a while "

" he'll be here tomorrow night, also I was thinking we'd spend thanksgiving with mom "

" yeah I'm down "

I go upstairs and change and Uber to Ambrose's house. I don't want him thinking too much of the car I drive. OR I COULD GET A 2012 TOYATA OR SOMETHING. That's cheap right ?

I knock on his door and a maid greets me. I tell her I'm waiting for Ambrose and she shows me the living room area. His house is very rustic modern. Even though it's huge, it's cozy at the same time.

" hey babe " I hear Ambrose and get up to greet him. He gives me a kiss on the cheek.

" do you want to study first ? "

" I wanna see your room first ! " I tell him determined as we start walking.

" oh I hate that look "

" hey I don't have a look !"

" yeah you do, it's the look you have when you're determined to do something "

" when have I ever given you that look "

" the night we got into a drinking match, the night you made me stop for Kyle and Amy, ... do I keep going ? "

" no I get it " I tell him frowning " but you know you can tell a lot about a person by their room "

" hmm let's see " he opens the door to his room, and I'm taken aback. I expected half naked girls on the wall and video games and sports stuff. Way to stereotype boys Mia.

I see a huge bookshelf, filled with around a hundred books. I see paintings that are so beautiful with such depth to them, frames with photos of his memories with friends and family. His decor mostly black, white, and grey. He doesn't have a TV in his room which is odd for a teenage boy. No desk either. Just a bed, a bookshelf, a rug, tables, and two doors which I assume lead to his closet and bathroom.

" so what can you tell about me ? " he asks snapping me out of my thoughts.

" well you like to read, which I most certainly did not know but I kind of love, you like art, and you like to study on your bed and you don't watch TV and play video games "

" good " he smiles impressed " but not good enough " his smile turns into a smirk.

" I love to read and I like art, but I actually can't study on my bed and I do watch TV and play video games " he tells me and I furrow my brows.

" in that case why don't you have a tv and desk in your room ? "

" well my room is only for me to sleep or read in, now if I start using it to watch tv, study, eat, and basically spend all day in here, I won't be able to fall asleep at night. Same reason why I don't sleep in the same room with my phone and laptop "

" what if I call you In the middle of the night and I was in the mood and wanted to have phone sex " I wink at him and he laughs.

He walks over and puts his hands around my waist and slowly kisses me. I pull away.

" study first then play " I tell him to which he groans.

END OF CHAPTER 19

Hey guys I hope you're enjoying till now and thank you so much for your kind words about my surgery but it was just a Septoplasty ( breathing problem ) I put a photo up for you guys to see hehehe. Anyway I was wondering how many chapters do you think I should go for this book ?