•8•

MIA

" I cannot believe I don't get to go to Paris  because my team are a bunch of assholes who don't pay attention or care about anything other than instagram followers ! " Casey huffs.

" aha " I say. Ambrose has a girl literally sitting on his lap as we speak. A cheerleader. I scoff out loud.

" Ok I'm going to go find the pot of gold and a bunch of grey Irish people "

" aha "

" earth to Mia your not listening to me " she snaps her fingers to get my attention.

" sorry sorry my minds a little busy " and now they're kissing great. I get up and walk out of the cafeteria done with the shit show.

Casey follows after me.

" he's so clearly trying to make you jealous why don't you just do the same " she says and I stop in my tracks.

" how " I say curiously.

" why can he just go kiss a girl which I bet you he doesn't even know her name and you can't, go in there and make him jealous " my eyes sparkle at the thought.

I turn around and kiss her on her forehead.

" your a genius, I love you and you are SO going to Paris with me "

I walk back into the cafeteria. Ambrose has stopped kissing that cheerleader but as soon as he spots me he pulls her closer to him and she clearly makes a pleasured face.

I walk over to his big ass table. Grab a super hot guy and pull him up and immediately start kissing him.

I let go of him after a few seconds and he looks shocked to say the least.

I now have Ambrose's attention and he does not look happy.

He storms out and I look at the guy I'm kissing a pleased look.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

" how are you going on this trip " some guy asked Casey. She looked up at him and started to stutter.

" the same way you are idiot , by a plane " I snap at him.

" that's not what I me- "

" I don't care " I dragged Casey to a secluded area in the airport.

" Mia people are already asking questions "

" well that's cause you keep acting like your not supposed to be on this trip , show them that you own that plane and they're accompanying you not the opposite "

" but you own this plane "

" the bigger picture Casey , look at the bigger picture " I sighed.

" ok sorry "

Someone bumps into me, not so accidentally.

" didn't see you there Mia " China says innocently.

" aha " I answered back trying to give her little attention.

" I don't know if you've heard but me and Ambrose are dating now " she says smugly.

" aha " I say looking down at my phone.

" you don't care ? "

" not really "

" well ... whatever " she walks away not so happy.