Trip to the zoo gone wrong

A/N
This one if a bit different but oh well it's still an update also I'm doing Pov's to see if it's easier than not having one, i'm still trying things out.

Liam's pov.

I wake up at 8:23 and look to my left to see Zayn cuddled up to his pillow laying on his stomach. I decides to let him sleep a bit longer because he was up late with Harry last night after he had a nightmare. He walks to the bathroom and does his business then washes his face and brushes his teeth and hair. He then walks to Louis' and Harry's room. He sees Louis squirming around probably needing the toilet, so he wakes him up first. "Lou, bud wake up, we're gonna have a fun day today" I say rubbing his tummy. "Papa it's too early" he mumbles "No baby we gotta get up and dressed we're going to the zoom remember" I reply "Okay gotta go pee" he says sitting up You go ahead I'm gonna wake haz up and we'll meet you in there" I say walking to Harrys bed. He walks out and goes to the bathroom while I wake Harry "Haz wake up darling, we got to get ready for the zoo" I say softly. He slowly wakes up and looks up at me with an uncomfortable face "what's the face for?" I ask smiling "nappy icky" he says and rubs his eyes. "Let's go get changed then can you walk to the bathroom or you want me to carry you?" I ask and he just lifts his arms up. I grab underwear for Lou then leave to the bathroom.

Once I get to the bathroom I see Louis still on the toilet. "You done Lou?" I ask assuming he was just waiting for me to get his underwear "No Papa needed to poo too" he says looking between his legs. "Okay you finish up and I'll change Hazza" I say laying a towel then laying Harry down. "Boo doing a stinky on the potty" Harry says looking at him. "Yeah he is, don't watch him give him some privacy" I say as Louis whines about Harry watching him. I quickly change Harry into a pull up. "Boo are you done?" I ask as I hadn't heard him grunt in a few minutes. He nods and I grab the wipe package I used for Harry. I tell Harry to go lay with Zayn since I could hear that he was awake. I wipe up Louis then help him put his underwear on.

"Go watch Tv with Haz and Daddy while I wake up Ni okay" I tell Louis after we wash our hands. I walk to Nialls room and walk in, normally I would knock but I know he's sleeping. "Ni, wake up so can go to the zoo" I tell him softly. "mm okay can you please got out so I can get dressed" Niall asks and I nod noticing he's only in boxers. I leave and head back to my room.

I walk in to see them cuddling and watching a show. "Let's get dressed so we can go to the zoo" I say excitedly "Yay are we gonna see giraffes?" Harry asks jumping off the bed. "Maybe c'mon Lou" I say following Harry back to their room. "What do you want to wear Haz?" I ask "My mickey shirt and jean shorts!" he decides. I help him get dressed and check that his pull up is still dry which it is. "what about you boo?" I ask him "Goofy shirt and same shorts as Hazzy" he says. I get them dressed up and then go back to the bathroom so they can brush their teeth and hair.

Around 9:30 everything was ready to go, I packed a backpack with pull ups and extra clothes for everyone along with sweaters incase it gets cold. "boys go to the bathroom please" I say knowing at least one of them will end up needing to go on the way. They come back a few minutes later and everyone gets in the car. I grab the backpack and Zayn grabs the car keys.

We're soon on the way to get the girls and when we get there the boys get in the back. "Good morning girls how are we?" Zayn asks them as they get in. "We're okay, tired though" Lottie says. "Alright we'll stop at McDonald's, it's a 40 minute drive so you can sleep after you eat" I say to everyone.

Once we get there the zoo is open and Harry being the only one who didn't sleep is excited. "Wake up every one we're here" Zayn says. They all wake up and get out of the car. I see Phoebe whisper something to Lottie but decide it's not my business so I ignore it. We go through security and get our tickets. "What are we seeing first?" I ask them "We should just go around the whole place and just see what we see" Lottie says. "Good idea we'll do that, does anyone need anything before we start walking?" I ask everyone. No one responds so I assume we're all doing okay.

The first animal we see are the cheetah's and their are people in front so the little ones can't see. "Papa can I get on your shoulders?" Harry asks me. "Sure, Lou you can ask daddy to get on his shoulders" I say noticing Louis watching us like he wanted to be on my shoulders. He asks and ends up on Zayns shoulders.

We see animals until noon and we decided it's time for lunch. "Daddy did phoebe have an accident?" I hear Louis ask Zayn and look at Phoebes pants to see a red stain. I decided to tell her so it wouldn't get worse. "Hey Phoebe I think you've started your monthly" I whisper to her. She gasps and gets really embarrassed "Can you get Lottie" she asks me "Sure" I get Lottie and tell her what's going on. I tell them where we'll be and they go to the bathroom. It's been too long since everyone went so I'm going to ask if they need to. "Does anyone need the toilet?" I ask Louis and Zayn say they need to. We decide to go to a sandwich place to eat. I walk with Harry, Niall, Daisy, and Fizzy to the restaurant. "Just order water to drink" I tell them because drinks are too expensive.

Everyone comes back and we decide what to order. When the food comes I grab Nialls to
make sure there wasn't any cheese. I didn't see any, but little did I know the cheese was mixed in with the meat. We all eat our food and go around the second part of the zoo. We finish around 2 and decide to go home and watch movies because the twins skipped quiet time so they are getting grumpy. We take everyone to the bathroom and I change Harrys pull up but don't scold him for it because he's too tired.

Once we're on the way home I look in the mirror and see Niall all the way in the back squirming "You alright Ni?" I ask. "uhh my stomach hurts" He mumbles. He couldn't have eaten cheese I checked to make sure it wasn't in his sandwich. "Is it cramps or you gonna be sick?" I ask him hoping it's only cramping because Harry has a fear of vomit. "Cramps" he whispers "Okay we'll try and get home as we can" I tell him. He nods and looks out the window. I soon start to smell something bad. "Doing okay Ni?" I ask assuming it was him. "Wasn't me who made that smell" he says. I look to Harry and see he's doing his signature pooping face. I ignore him and roll the windows down so we can get fresh air.

"Daddy, change" he whimpers once he's finished. "I can't right now i'm driving baby" Zayn tells him. He starts crying so everyone wakes up including Louis. "Papaaa it's smelly and I'm tired" I hear Louis whine "I know baby 10 more minutes okay?" I tell him. Those 10 minutes go by very slowly and 5 minutes from home Nialls shouts "I have to poo!" Zayn speeds up a little bit and we soon get home. The girls quickly get out so Niall can get out and Zayn gives him the house key so he can get there as fast as he can. We get the twins and take them inside and I go to change Louis into his pajamas while Zayn takes Harry to get changed. I quickly change Louis and then go to check on Niall. I knock lightly "doing okay in here" I ask "mmm no" he says with a pained grunt at the beginning.

"can I come in?" I ask him "please"  he says. I walk in to see him on the toilet and he has the trash bin in his hands. "you feel sick too?" I ask even though I know the answer "mhm" he hums. I rub his back as he starts to puke and have diarrhea. We stay like this for 30 minutes until he feels better. We then go to the living room with the girls and I see Daisy cuddling Lottie and Phoebe cuddling Fizzy while she rubs her tummy. "Your tummy hurting Phoebe?" I ask her "uh-huh" she says. I go and get her some medicine to help her cramps. I come back and give it to her. Me and Niall cuddle on the couch and I rub his tummy feeling it's a little bloated I press softly on it.

"Papa no" he tells me. "Ni-bear your gonna make your tummy worse" I say to him "but the girls are here" he mumbles. "okay we can go to my room" I say standing up and then helping him up. "Girls, we'll be in mine and Zayns room incase you need us sorry this had to happen to our fun day" "It's alright what are you going in there for?" Lottie asks "Nialls some how had dairy and he's a little bloated but too shy to let the gas out in front of you girls" I tell her as Niall gets embarrassed.

We go and I push on his stomach so he can relieve his gas. After about 30 minutes he isn't bloated anymore and the twins are awake so we decide to go join them.

For the rest of the we all cuddled and watched movies until I had to take the girls back home.

A/N
I don't know how I feel about the pov. I think it would be better if I did it the other way. Anyway I'm uploading this while I'm supposed to be doing online school and I haven't edited it so I'm sorry if it's bad but I'll edit it later. Hope you enjoy it and have a good day.