Potties in the tubby

"Liam wake up," Zayn says to Liam "hmm" Liam hums, "I think one of the boys are awake" Zayn mumbles "Why do you think that Z," Liam says still half asleep "It sounds like the twins are playing" Zayn replies "Let's go check, but first I need a wee," Liam says getting up and going to the loo. Zayn chuckles and follows him. When he walks in the en-suite bathroom he sees Liam sitting on the toilet "Babe, I thought you just had to wee, you could've told me you needed a poo so I could've stayed out of here" Zayn tells him. "Oh well I don't mind we've been together for 16 years anyway we shouldn't care about this stuff," Liam tells Zayn.

"Okay well you do what you need to and I'll get the boys they've gone quiet so they may be coming and i don't think they would wanna see you pooping," Zayn says walking out the bathroom "mkay" Liam's says as Zayn leaves.

"Good morning boys!" Zayn says happily when he runs into the twins in the hallway being right about them going to Liam and his room.

"Morning daddy," Harry says around his dummy "No more dummy give it," Zayn says to him. He sadly takes the dummy out and puts it in Zayns hand. "Daddy I need a change..." Louis whispers embarrassing about weeing in his pull up during the night. "Okay, haz here needs one too huh?" he says picking them up and putting them on his hip feeling the wetness from both of them. "Sorry daddy" Louis mumbles "it's okay, we're learning remember?" Zayn reassures him "uh-huh I 'member," he says back.

"Now let's change these bums," He says going to the bathroom to get them changed "Who's first?" He asks and Harry points at Louis and Louis shouts "Me!" "Alright Lou lay down," Zayn says patting the towel he laid down. Louis lays down and covers his face while he gets changed. "All done! do you need to potty?" he asks Louis "mhmm" Louis hums "go sit on the potty then please," Zayn says helping Louis up. Louis walks to the toilet with no pants on a sits down. "Alright Hazza it's your turn" "okay," he says back and lays down. "Daddy?" he asks "yes baby?" Zayn replies "do we take a bath today?" Harry asks "Yeah baby why are you asking?" "was just wonderin'" "okay, do you need to potty before I put your pull up on?" Zayn asks "Ummm I think so?" he replies not really sure "why don't you just try? Lou, are you done?" Zayn asks Louis "Yeah daddy can you wipe me?" He asked "Of course" Zayn wipes him up and tells him to go put some underwear on. "Okay little man lets get you on the potty," He says lifting harry onto the toilet. They soon hear pee hitting the water. Zayn waits a bit to make sure he's done. Harry ends up farting a few times. "do you need to poo?" Zayn asks "No daddy just had to fart, the food we ate last night makes me fart a lot" he explains "oh okay baby I'll know that for next time," He says while wiping Harry down and putting a pull up on him "remember to tell me or Papa or even NiNi if you need to go potty okay?" "Okay daddy I'll 'member"

Zayn puts the Tv on for them so he can check on Niall and Liam and then he has to make breakfast. He walks to Niall's room and knocks before opening the door seeing Niall still sleeping. He next goes to his and Liam's room and sees that Liam is still in the bathroom. He walks in a sees Liam brushing his teeth. He goes behind him and hugs him. "It's smelly in here love" Zayn laughs "I'm sorry I had a bit of a tummy ache so it smells worse than it normally would," Liam tells Zayn "Aww why didn't you tell me you had a tummy ache?" Zayn asks "Because I didn't want you to worry and I knew I just needed to poo 'cause it was cramping" he replies "Aww I'm sorry" "It's okay are the kids awake?" "the twins are but Nialls not" "He never wakes up early so I'm not surprised," Liam says walking out of the bathroom. Zayn brushes his teeth and his hair and then goes to the kitchen to start breakfast.

Around 15 minutes later all the food is ready and Niall is awake. They are having waffles, eggs, bacon, and milk or apple juice "Breakfast is ready!" Zayn shouts. They all walk into the kitchen and sit at the table waiting to be served. Zayn serves the twins half a waffle with eggs and bacon and some milk in a sippy cup. He serves Niall a waffle and eggs and then bacon with apple juice to drink.