Chapter 12

I read somewhere that normally submissives don't call their dominant by his full name, like ever. I remember that time outside the club where he made me call him sir but it was one time only, so I don't understand why he doesn't apply those rules to me, I know he likes it, I can tell by the face he's making right now.

"Being a good boy already, mm?" he praises while petting my head.

I'm laying down on his lap, pants down but underwear still on, when he slowly puts a hand on my ass. A shiver run down my spine because even if I asked for this I was still nervous and a bit scared. He starts massaging my skin extremely softly, then the warm of his hand is gone and in a matter of seconds he slaps my ass pretty harshly. That results in a weird sound coming out of my mouth.

"I don't hear you counting." Louis said with that voice i had only heard that time outside the club.

"One." I said out loud trying to sound somehow normal.

"That's better."

And then he just went on.

"Two... three... fou—ah five... six seven... eight. Ni-nine... TEN." For a tiny man he surely was strong.

I felt dizzy but I knew two things for sure: One, the sting is going to last like a week at least, and two, the punishment made me hard. Louis can probably feel it since I've been rubbing my shaft on his thigh this whole time. I turned my head to look at his piercing darkened eyes and I remembered.

"Thank you sir..."

"You did incredible and took your punishment like a good boy, I knew you could do it. No one should tell you otherwise. Now come here doll."

His voice was now soft and sweet, not like when he made me count, I'm not complaining though, I like both sides of him. I straddle on his lap burying my face on his neck.

"Thank you... you know... I really really really like you Lou..."

He chuckles and I don't know if it's because of the nickname or because I really really really like him, which worried me a bit, what if he doesn't like me as much?

"It's ok love, I really really really like you too."

And in that moment everything was alright. Who would've guessed I had a spanking kink? Not me.

After staying in that position for a couple of minutes, Harry excused himself to the bathroom. I knew he needed to take care of the not so little problem in his pants but I trusted him enough to believe he wouldn't touch himself and he'll fix it with some cold water or something.

I needed to do something about the afternoon incident. For what I know, Niall is Harry's best friend but I couldn't just let anyone talk down my boy like that, make him upset. I just couldn't stand it, so I grabbed Harry's phone that fortunately wasn't locked and looked up his contacts, I got to the one named "Nialler <3" and copied his number on my phone.

Just as I was about to leave the phone on the table, it started ringing. It was no other than Niall obviously. I answered not saying anything as usual.

"Hey H, I'm really sorry I shouldn't have snapped at you like that. Can you come back to your house please? I'm here, I wanted to apologize face to face. I hope you forgive me, I really am sorry..."

"You better be sorry, Niall. I know you know Harry is too good to not accept your lame apology, but listen to me, you hurt Harry like this again and I will personally make sure you never talk to him ever again. I don't care if it is a stupid little friend's fight, you better treat him with the respect he deserves from now on. And not that is any of your business but just to let you know, Harry will be spending the night at my place with someone who actually cares about him so don't even bother calling him again now."

"God, what are you, Harry's personal phone carrier?"

"No. I'm his dominant and future boyfriend so I would watch my mouth if I were you."

With that being said I ended the call.

I froze in the hallway after hearing the whole phone call. I would normally be so mad because Louis, not only looked through my phone without permission but he also threatened my best friend. Yet I wasn't mad, not even close to upset. Niall had that coming, would I forgive him anyway? Yes probably but he deserves that threat. Besides angry Louis, aka my "future boyfriend" (his words not mine) was incredibly hot.

I walked into the room to see Louis still with an angry look that softened when he saw me. I smiled at that and went to lay beside him snuggling into his chest.

"You didn't break any of the rules again did you?"

"No sir, I'm a good boy."

My good boy. Mine.