Chapter 5

Thanks to god my boss didn't realize I was late, anyway there wasn't a lot of clients to deal with on Thursdays. I was about to begin my lunch break when I heard Niall that the door,

"HARRYY"

"I'll be on break in five minutes wait for me"

He pouted but he went to wait outside. Niall was my best friend, we met on high school and we've been friends ever since. He was now in college and I worked at the bakery so we didn't really got to see each other as much as we used to. But at least we got lunch together sometimes, like today. I got out and joined him.

"How you've been buddy, saw you had a crazy night last night. Now we partying on Wednesdays huh?" I chuckle.

"Well, I met a guy... not exactly yesterday but you know..."

"NO WAY, DID YOU GUYS-"

"No, god no Niall, do you think I would just lose my virginity to a random person?"

"I mean you look like you would..."

Niall knew me better than anyone, he was my friend before I started partying every weekend and acting like what he called a "man whore". He didn't liked it but never really judged me because he knew why out of nowhere I started acting like this. I used to be a very sweet and innocent boy (or that's what everyone said), until my high school boyfriend broke up with me and said that no one would want to date me because I acted like a kid" so I just stopped acting like that. I know it's a little bit dramatic but I wanted guys to take me serious, I wanted to prove I was not an innocent little boy. Even though I love partying, dancing and drinking Niall knew that I was hiding who I really was, and he always reminded me that he didn't liked it, like right now.

"That wasn't very nice of you mate" I said partly joking. "He's not random whatsoever. We've been partying and dancing together for about two months now, he's very handsome plus he's rich."

"So you have a sugar daddy now?"

"He's not my sugar daddy, but he could be, I've never thought of that. He's not that old anyway, he's like 25 I think."

Niall looked a bit excited but I could tell he didn't approved yet.

"May I get a name at least?"

"Louis, Louis Tomlinson."

Last one was too long and now this one is too short :(

anyway... just vote and comment pls:)