"Two held me, while one punched me." said Yaomomo finally.

"After that he walked over to me and strangled me with my own earlobe Jack's." said Jiro as she revealed the marks on her neck even more clearly.

Izuku could feel the impulse to laugh coming up, but he held it down.

"And you didn't defend yourself." asked Izuku as he hit Katsuki for laughing at the strangle part.

"They said they would hurt us even more." mumbled Yaomomo.

Izuku nodded and turned his attention to Katsuki.

"Hey Kaachan?" he asked.

"I know what your going to say, and I'm in." he smirked as small explosions formed in his hands.

"Good." smiled Izuku before looking back at the girls. "Tomorrow we'll come with you to your school and talk to those people."

"But you can't beat him. He has a really powerful quirk." said Jiro.

"That's not a problem." smiled Izuku as they started walking away.

"Should we really have told them that?" asked Jiro, once the two pairs were far enough away from each other.

"They are our friends, Kyouka." smiled Yaomomo.

"I hope they don't do anything stupid." said Jiro.

Katsuki and Izuku walked towards the beach and started training.

"Hey nerd. Tomorrow, are we just going to beat them up, or do you have something different planned?" asked Katsuki as he lifted some metal on his shoulder.

"We will beat them up, that much is sure." said Izuku. But then he started thinking.

'They are the lowest in their class. They never had any power.' he smirked. He then remembered something, that All For One once told him.

'Power changes people.'

'I will gift them power. True power. My power.' he thought.

The next day, the four of them walked to school, with both girls growing increasingly nervous.

"You really don't have to-" started Yaomomo.

"We know. We want to." shrugged Izuku, while Katsukis smirk only grew.

"But you will miss your first lesson." stated Jiro.

"Eh. Don't really care."

"But-" said Jiro, but was cut off by Katsuki shouting.

"Shut up, Earlobe. We are trying to help you two." he shouted.

"There is no way of changing your minds?" asked Yaomomo.

"You will thank us later." They finally arrived at the school. They got a few weird glances from a couple of students.

"Huh, you two bitches let guys fuck you now?" asked one student.

Izuku leaned over to Yaomomo.

"You know him?" he asked the taller girl.

"He's one of the worst. He's always bad mouthing us. He ruined our reputation, so we only had us." sighed Yaomomo. "He isolated us, while his best friend and his goons tortured us physically."

Izuku only nodded and leaned back.

"So the two weirdos are admitting to being sluts now. Look everybody." he shouted, as some other students started snickering, or pointing.