No Flex Zone

I was getting ready. I did my makeup which was light and simple.
Ashley helped my straighten my usually curled hair.
I got dressed in my party, to say Ashley and CiCi were flabbergasted was an understatement.
Guess they were just a little surprised at my choice of party attire.
When we finished getting ready I grabbed my little clutch that was about the same color as my shirt.
We descended down the stairs and made our way to the door. "Bye mom. We're going to a party." Ashley said coolly as she rushed us out the door and locked it behind her.
We took Ciara's car. She had a 2014 blue Honda and it was nice if you ask me.
We were about a block away from the house and I could already hear the loud music.
No I didn't have sensitive ears.
We finally found a spot after about 5 minutes within arrival.
I was first to get out, then Ash, and then CiCi.
"Keys." I demanded over to Ciara.
She made a pouty face.
"I promise I won't leave you at another party." She pleaded again.
"Keys." I demanded again, holding my hands out.
"Fine." She said giving up.
Ash and I walked up to the door while CiCi trudged behind me.
As soon as we entered a light smell of alcohol hit my nose.
"You came." A deep voice said from behind me.
I looked around and realized that Ash and CiCi bailed on me.
"Yeah I did. Cool party by the way." I said to Brandon.
"Thanks. You wanna dance?" He asked.
"Sure." I chirped, accepting the hand he was holding out.
He lead my to room that look like it was cleared just for dancing.

'Running this game for 5 years'
'Guess that's why my feet hurt'
'Wonder when they bite me'
'Do these bitches teeth hurt'
'Yes I am an icon'
'That's me on your t-shirt'
'I thought you knew better'
'Do yo fucking research'
I was pumped. this was my favorite song.
"No flex zone." I said singing and dancing to the beat.

"Oh my God! I'm having so much fun Brandon." I said to him. "That's good." He said smiling down at me.

"You want anything to drink?" He asked loudly do to the blasting music. "Yeah sure." I chirped. I know you're thinking that I never drank before because of my nerd image, but I drink just not while driving. I don't drink except for at parties, that I nearly never go to.

Brandon grabbed my hand and let me to his kitchen. I had to admit he did have a big house. Mine house was about the same size or slightly bigger. "So what are you having my lady?" He said humor lacing his voice. "I don't know surprise me, I guess." I said nonchalantly.

Brandon grabbed a solo cup off the counter. He pulled out a couple of different drinks and mixed them together.
"Here, taste this and I didn't drug it." He said with an amused smirk on his face.
I had to give credit where credit was due.
"Where'd you learn how to make this?" I asked my taste buds feeling the alcohol burn slightly.
"My older sister works at bar, she taught me his to whip up a few things." He said.
"I didn't know you had a sister." I said a bit more interested in his life now.
"She went to a private school. My family has a lot more money than we let on." He said, the emotions behind his eyes changing.
"What's wrong?" I asked genuinely concerned.
He checked his phone then smiled back up at me.
"Umm, nothing really but I just got word from Cossom that there's a game of truth or dare going on. Wanna play?" He asked.
"Yeah. I'm sure CiCi and Ashley aren't ready to leave." I said.

We made our way down to the basement where Truth Or Dare was being played.
I was shocked when I saw CiCi and Ashley down here already playing.
"Truth or dare?" This girl Miranda asked some boy in my history class. "Dare." He challenged. "I dare you to go skinny dip in Brandon's pool." She said with smirk. I think everyone noticed the deep red embarrassment blush on his face.
Everyone raced up stairs to see the boy skinny dip. He took off all his clothes and man was his dick big, why was he so embarrassed?
After the skinny dipping show people were back down stairs.
"Truth or dare nerd." I recognized this voice as Daniel's. "Truth." I said. "Are you a virgin?" He questioned sounding a bit to interested. "Typical question for a 'nerd' but I'm not a virgin." I said cockily, this time it was my turn to smirk. Daniel looked so taken aback about my confession.
"Truth or dare Daniel?" I asked still smirking.
"Dare." He said in a challenging tone.
"Kiss anyone in this room." I said. Then he got up and made his way over in my direction.
I looked around to see who was near me but when I turned back around my lips were locked with the bad boy's.
He was a good kisser. His kissing pace was kinda fast but I was keeping up.
"Who's next?" He asked when we broke apart.
When I say a stampede of girls came running towards him I was not joking.