Thissssss Is Niceeeee

I met up with Ashley and CiCi at my locker because it was the end of the day.
My mom was picking us up since today was our spa sleep over.
Right now it was just me and CiCi waiting on Ashley.
"So on a scale from 1 to 100 how much do you like Brandon?" I asked her.
"Uh," She looked down at her feet avoiding any eye contact with me.
"Oh hey Ash." She said diverting her eyes from the floor, then me, then Ash, then me again.
"Hey, y'all ready to go?" She asked curiously.
"Yeah since I don't have homework I'll put my bag in my locker." I said.
"Can you put mine in there to?" Ciara asked.
"Yeah sure." Then she politely handed me her book bag.
Ashley started walking off towards the car.
"By the way the answer to your previous question would be-" Ciara was cut off by my phone ringing.
"Damn it." I cursed as Ciara and I tried to catch up to Ashley.
"Hello." My mom said.
"Sup." I replied.
"Don't 'sup' me hurry up so we don't get skipped over at the spa place." She said sounding irritated.
"Alright we just got outside." I thought I was talking to my mom but apparently she hung up on me.
Just then my mom's Ford Explorer pulled up.
We all piled into the car. I was a little upset because Ashley took the front seat. But I guess it was no big deal because now I could get my answer from CiCi.
"So what was you're answer gonna be?" I whispered over to her.
She shifted a little before replying. "It was gonna be 20."
"Oh okay." I said.

About 25 minutes later we arrived at this fancy spa place.
"Reservation for Johnson." My mother said calmly to the older lady.
"Sure, right this way." The lady kindly said.
She led us to an array of big massage chairs.
"Have a seat and make yourself comfortable." She said and walked away.
We got in the chairs and on the arm rest there was a remote. I hit the massage button and then I was in heaven.
"Thissssss is niceeeee." I said but my voice came out shaky because of the massage thing.
Three Asian ladies came out and did our nails.
Mine were so cute I loved them.
We stayed and let our nails dry for quite some time just talking about random things.
"Mom on the way back can you stop at the store? We need some snacks for girls night." I said.
"Already ahead of you kiddo. But I have to warn you your brothers got home earlier. It was supposed to be a surprise but I had to warn you." She said.
I groaned.
This is going to be hell. I thought to myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Hi readers so I know this chapter is very dry like the Sahara desert but I promise the next chapter will be better.
Can you guys vote and recommend this book. It would really help.
By the way how many brothers do you think she has?