Randomness 1: Cussing

Warning: a little cussing

(In the Assassins Au)

Tenma, Shindou, Tsurugi, Sangoku, Midori, Athena, Cole, and Kirino were in the living room. Cole and Midori were going against each other in the video game while the others were watching except a certain someone. Cole then won the game.

"Oh yeah!" Cole said joyfully.

"That's 2 to 2, one more round Cole," Midori said.

"Your on," Cole said.

Shindou then notices Tenma was thinking deeply into something.

"Hey Tenma, is something wrong?" Shindou asked, making Tenma snap out of his thoughts.

Tenma faces Shindou and replies with a smile, "Yeah, I am fine."

"Tenma, don't lie, I can tell you are thinking about something. What's wrong?" Shindou asked feeling concerned.

Tenma smiled and said, "You really know how to read others expression."

Tenma then became silent again as his smiled faded away. Sangoku heard the conversation.

"You know, you can tell us what's wrong Tenma," Sangoku said with a reassuring smile.

Tenma sighed and then said, "Alright, do you mind if I asked something?"

"No, what is it?" Shindou asked.

"Well," Tenma said, still kinda hesitant, "What does f*** mean?"

This caught everyone if the room off guard. It was silent all of a sudden, making Tenma worry.

"Did I say something wrong?" Tenma asked.

Everyone was silent until someone broke it.

"Tenma, where did you hear that from?" Tsurugi asked.

"Well, yesterday when we went to the bubble tea store," Tenma replied.

*Flashback*

Tenma, Aoi, Shinsuke, Shindou, Tsurugi, Midori, and Kirino were in the bubble tea store and were sitting at one of the tables. They drank their bubble teas and were talking to each other. After they finished, they left the bubble tea store and went to an alleyway to go back to base, but Tenma heard something in one of the directions of the alleyway. Tenma being curious, went there without anyone noticing.

"Alright everyone, let's go back to base, its all clear," Shindou said and turned around.

He checked if all the members were there and noticed one of them was missing.

"Uh, guys, have any of you seen Tenma?" Shindou asked.

Everyone looked around and he wasn't around.

"Oh no," was in everyone's thoughts.

Meanwhile with Tenma.

Tenma went in the direction where the sound was without his friends noticing. He looked around and didn't see anyone.

"Must have been an animal or just my imagination," Tenma said.

But little did he know, someone was sneaking behind him with a metal bat in his hand. when he was right behind Tenma, he raised his bat and was about to hit Tenma. Tenma heard breathing and immediately turned around.

Back at the others.

They looked around and then heard something like metal collide with something.

"Did you guys hear that?" Aoi asked.

Then another sound came, like someone crashing into boxes or something.

"It sounded like it came from that direction," Kirino said as he looked in the direction.

"What are we waiting for, lets go," Midori said.

Everyone ran to where the sound came from.

Back at Tenma, seconds ago.

Tenma's POV:

I heard breathing behind me and turned around. I saw Kage raising his bat and was about to swing at me. I backed up just in time and the metal bat hit the ground. But then Kage charged at me and kicked me in the stomach, sending me flying in a pile of boxes. I clenched my stomach and remembered this kind of pain before. Kage really knows how to kick hard.

"Just as I remembered," I said in my mind.

I looked in front of me and saw Kage and his gang. The pain is still there and I had trouble getting up.

"Well, well, well, seems like we meet again," Akahiko said.

"I didn't expect to see you again," I said.

"Aw, you didn't miss me, that makes me upset," Akahiko said in a teasing tone.

I clenched my hand into a fist and was still recovering.

"Tenma!" I heard someone call out.

I saw my friends and when Akahiko and his gang saw them, their eyes widened.

"F***, it's them," Akahiko mumbled but I heard him, although I was confused by what the f word meant.

My friends beat Akahiko and his gang up and Aoi and Tsurugi helped me. We injected the gang and then went back to base.

*Flashback Ends*

Third POV:

The ones that were there had a strange aura.

"I will be right back," Midori said and paused the game. She got up and left.

The ones that also had the aura also said the same thing and then left.

"Uh, did I do something wrong?" Tenma asked.

"No you didn't," Sangoku said with a reassuring smile, "but please don't say the f word alright."

"Oh ok, is it really that bad?" Tenma asked.

"Uhm, yeah," Athena said.

"Oh, don't worry, I will never say it," Tenma said.

~Meanwhile with the others~

They managed to find Akahiko and his gang and beat them up until they became unconscious. They soon injected them with the serum and then returned back to base without anyone knowing what happened.