Randomness 10: Spider

Assassins AU

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third POV:

Tenma was reading a book on the couch. He was by himself in the living room of the main building. Little does he know, a little creature was crawling in the background.

"Huh, this training method looks pretty good. But I shouldn't just rush to a new training method without mastering the other one," Tenma mumbled.

The little creature crawling in the background of the brunette climbed the wall and onto the ceiling. It then crawled its way until it was above Tenma. It released it's web and descended.

"Alright! I'll go ahead and train now. My break is over after all," Tenma said in his mind.

He put down the book and looked infront of him, but there infront of him, was a spider.

Usually, some people's reaction would be to scream from fear and surprise or throw something or hit the spider. But...

"Oh, hey mister spider," Tenma said as he smiled.

He closes the book and puts it down next to him. He then puts his hand out and the spider lands on it. It doesn't do anything except look at him. He then brings his hand closer to himself.

"No worries little guy, I mean no harm," Tenma said, still has his gentle smile.

The spider then relaxes on his hand. Then, Tenma heard a door open. He looks and saw Kariya, Aoi, Shinsuke, Kirino, Athena, Cole, Shindou, and Rina.

"Hey guys!" Tenma said with a smile.

"Hey Tenma, I see your early as always," Shindou said with a smile.

"Let me guess, taking a break from training?" Cole said with a smirk.

"Hai! Although, my break is already over," Tenma replied.

"So, who were you talking to?" Shinsuke asked with a curious look on his face.

"Oh! I made a new friend," Tenma said with a smile.

"Where?" Athena asked.

"Right here," Tenma said with a smile.

He showed the spider and their expression was surprised. But some, were, kinda different. Kariya suddenly screamed like a girl.

"S-spider!" He screamed and quickly hid behind Kirino.

"Really Kariya?" Kirino said while sweatdropping.

"Oh yeah, you have arachnophobia," Shindou said while doing this face (-u-) while sweatdropping a bit.

"No worries, this little guy won't bite," Tenma said with a smile and pets the spider with his finger gently.

Aoi checked what type of spider it is.

"It's a jumping spider," Aoi said with a smile.

"It looks adorable!" Shinsuke said with a smile.

"No it's not!" Kariya said as he did the T^T face.

Rina puts her finger out and the spider places one of it's legs on Rina's finger, making it look like a high five.

"Adorable!" Rina said while doing the TuT face.

"Careful Rina, it might bite," Kariya said, still hiding behind Kirino.

"Jumping spiders only bite when they feel threatened or are being crushed," Rina said, being the one who studies animals the most.

"Uh, Kariya, are you done hiding behind me now?" Kirino asked while doing this face (-u-).

"Not until the spider goes," Kariya replied as he continues to hide.

"Okay," Kirino responds as he sweatdrops a bit.

"Gotta admit, it's pretty adorable," Athena said as she smiled.

"Not as adorable as you though," Cole said with a smirk while looking at Athena.

Athena blushed a bit and looks away, "Shut up you idiot," she mumbles.

The others were either doing an 'I ship it' face or this face (-u-).

"Anyways, what are you gonna do with the spider?" Cole asked looking at Tenma.

"Yeah, are you gonna keep it as a pet?" Shinsuke asked too.

"No," Kariya said.

"You're not the one deciding Kariya," Kirino said while doing the (-u-") face again.

"Well, I actually don't know how to take care of spiders, but I could do whatever I can to take care of it," Tenma said while looking at the spider and Tenma smiled at the last phrase.

"Well, I guess that is a lot of responsibility to take care off, not to mention you also have to take care of Sasuke," Aoi said as she scratches the back of her head, worrying about Tenma.

"Hmm, maybe someone else can help take care of it?" Shinsuke asked.

"Well, who then?" Athena asked.

They all then started to think as the spider looks at all of them, but not for long, when suddenly.

"How about I help take care of the spider with Tenma?" Aoi asked with a smile.

"Eh? You sure Aoi?" Tenma asked looking at her as the spider also looks at her.

"Mhm, I insist! You have to take care of Sasuke too right? So how about I let the spider be in my room and you can help take care of it?" Aoi said with a smile.

"Okay, if you insist Aoi," Tenma said as he gave her a smile.

"I guess it's settled then," Shindou said as he smiled.

"I can let you in on some tips if you want," Rina said with a smile.

"Thanks Rina," Tenma replied as he kept his smile.

"So what will you guys name the spider?" Shinsuke asked.

Aoi and Tenma both then started thinking.

"How about, Doi? It means mountain or earth, and since our base is basically on a mountain range, you know. That is the first thing I thought off okay," Cole suggested and did the (-u-") face in the last phrase.

"It's not that bad," Aoi said and smiled.

"Yeah, thanks for the suggestion Cole," Tenma said and smiled too.

"As long as I don't wake up with Doi on my face, I guess we can keep it," Kariya said.

Everyone sweatdrops from what Kariya said. They all then recovered and Tenma lightly pets the spider as Tenma gently smiles.

"Looks like you're part of the team, welcome, Doi," Tenma said and smiles  at the spider.

The spiders looks at him and raises both of it's front legs in what seemingly looks like joy.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for not posting for a while, been caught up in a lot of things recently. TuT

Also, I will try to get the final Chapter of Assassins season one as soon as possible.

But hope you enjoyed this randomness chapter. Remember to stay safe and healthy and have a good day/night.