Randomness 13: If Assassins were a Roleplay Part 1?

Have some bloopers and behind the scenes. UuU

Remember to read the story of Assassins first cause this contains some spoilers. OuO

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1, The Beginning:

"Target spotted," Tenma said.

"Good job, now engage in combat," Kudou said through the earpiece.

"Roger that," Tenma replied.

He then stood up and tried to pull the sword out, but the sword didn't go out.

"Wha?" Tenma said and tried to pull the sword out again.

"Kariya, did you super glue my sword to the case?!" Tenma asked.

"Noooooooo~" Kariya said in a sarcastic tone while looking away.

"Really Kariya?" Tenma said while doing the Frisk face. (-_-)

*Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep*

"Freeze, don't move!" one of the officers shouted.

Tenma smirked, and then danced on the spot. This caused some of the officers to wheeze, the others to laugh, while the rest just did a poker face.

"I like to move it move it," Tenma said while dancing and doing this face (UuU).

Some wheezing and laughing can be heard in the background cause some of Tenma's friends were also laughing and the others were doing their best to hold back their laughs.

"Really Tenma?" Tsurugi asked.

"Yes," Tenma replied while doing this face (UuU).

*Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep*

"Eh! Aoi, I thought you were asleep?" Tenma said.

Aoi smiled and said, "I was about to get something in the living room, and then I heard you just came back so I came to check on you anddamnitmyvoicecrackedandIforgotthenextline."

The two then laughed from what happened.

*Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 2, The Day I joined Raimon:

"Do your mission at 11:00 am stat," Kudou shujin.

"A.M?" Shindou asked.

Kudou Shujin realized what he said and did the (O-O) face.

".. Damn it," Kudou Shujin said and did the (-_-) face, "Wrong time."

Some of the others just chuckled or giggled while others did the (-u-"/-_-") face.

"Guess the mission is tomorrow!" Hamano said is a funny tone, causing some of the others to laugh.

"I'm getting old," Kudou Shujin said while doing the (-u-) face.

This caused more laughter.

*Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep*

"Are you working for Shadow Clan?" Tenma asked, keeping his eyes locked on Shindou's.

"I'm not, don't worry," Shindou replied.

"What do you want from me then?" Tenma asked.

"I just wanna-" Shindou was about to finish his sentence, when the two of them heard someone.

"Shindou!" Kirino's said but his voice cracked, "Damn it my voice cracked!"

Tenma and Shindou just chuckled and Tsurugi just did the (-u-") face.

*Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep*

Tenma saw him and backed up. Tsurugi and Kirino landed beside Shindou. Tenma put his sword away and turned the opposite direction. he then started running from them.

"Why are you running?! Why are you running?!" Hamano said and this made them laugh.

"Really Hamano-senpai?" Tenma said before he chuckles again.

"Yes," Hamano replied while doing the (UuU) face.

*Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 3: Daily Life

"Your time is 2 minutes and 36 seconds," The machine said.

"Finally, a worthy opponent," Kazemaru said as he was peeking from the door.

"Kazemaru-san?!" Tenma asked as he was surprised.

"Sup," Kazemaru replied with a smile.

*Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep*

"Sorry, I didn't know," Cole said.

"You idiot!" Athena shouted and punched Cole out of her room. Cole's back hit the wall and then Athena was about to throw three of her kunai. But accidentally grabbed the book prop which was next to the three kunai, and threw it at Cole's face, getting knocked out.

"Whoops," Athena said before chuckling a bit.

"You knocked him out!" Blaze said and was laughing a bit.

"You okay dude?" Nishiki went to Cole while trying to suppress his laughter.

"S-so, many, stars," Cole said as he kinda regained consciousness.

"I'll get the first aid just in case," Tenma said and went to grab one.

*Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep*

"This is what he looked like, his real name Kioshi Hibiki-," Otonashi said.

Echo then appears out of nowhere and was hanging on the ceiling upside down.

"It's Kiyoshi not Kioshi! That's the tenth time!" Echo said while doing the (>:V) face.

Some laughter and chuckling can be heard. Otonashi did a poker face in response while sweatdropping a bit.

*Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep*

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, this is it for some bloopers on if Assassins were a roleplay, I hope you all enjoyed reading it. If you want more parts, feel free to tell me. ^u^

Sorry for being late though. TuT

I hope you all have a good day or night, stay safe everyone. :D