"God. Lisa. Hmmmm." My back even arched due to this sensation. I am fucking wet already.

Her tongue moved lower getting inside me. Slowly until she found the right rhythm and licked my every wall. It's so fucking....

"Uhhhhhhhh. I am near my orgasm, Lis." God. Why so fast????

She removed her tongue and said "You taste and smell so fucking addicting, Jennie."

She then inserted a finger while licking my clit. Her hand is squeezing my boob and later on she puts pressure on my abdomen. Shit. It makes me really reach my orgasm faster.

Her fingers and tongue went faster and harder until there....my body jolted.

I pulled her up and she kissed me. Her hand is still on my boobs and the other is on my butt. Her grips are gentle then it becomes tight.

She lifted her body while kneeling in between my thighs.

"I'm coming in." I said.

She rubbed my thing with her boner and I am starting to feel nervous. She is too.

She slowly inserted it and I am feeling the pain.

"Shit. It hurts."
I said and she looks worried already.

She leaned her chest to my boobs and our faces are just like two inches apart.

"Tell me. Should we stop? I won't force you." She asked me smiling while she's halfway already. Shit. Is she just halfway with this pain?

"No. Go in. Slowly but put a little pressure. I love how you do it. Keep it your way. " I said and she nodded.

She kissed me and didnt stop until we felt something inside me popped. She's finally in.

"Uhhhhhh. God. It hurts." i said

"Ohhhhhmmmm. Jennie. Oh. It feels so damn good inside you. Your flesh is so hot." She said in detail.

She started moving. Slow. Just slow at first.
She would even rub her thing inside me in circular motion so I can adjust a bit.

"Lisa, i never thought it would be this beautiful. It's a beautiful feeling." I told her.

"Yes. It is. Can I move a little faster and deeper already, Jen?" She asked permission and I wanted her deep inside me so bad. So i nodded.

She's pumping deeply and I swear, i would love to do this with her anytime we want to.
She drills me so good and its driving me crazy.

We changed our position.
I kneeled on the sheets so we can do it dogstyle.

It wasn't hard for us already since i am so fucking wet. So there she is, fucking me so good while her hand is squeezing my boob and her finger is spinning my clit.

I moved my back and leaned to her chest. God. Her thrusts even became harder with this position especially now that her arms are gripping my body.

Hard. Romantic. Deep.
That's how I descibe how she's fucking me now.

We didn't stop moaning. She kissed my neck and licked my nape so instensely.

Still moaning in pleasure that we give to each other.

"Lisa, i think I'm near. Uhhhhhh. Yes. Right there. Aaaaaaaah!" I expressed.

She changed our position and she spooned me and inserted her cock again.

Thrusting deep while licking my nipples and gripping my hips. I suddenly wondered if is this really her first time.

She made me cum. But she still kept thrusting and after a few seconds, she pulled out and came too.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh. Jennie. Jennie. Hmmmm. You were so fucking tight. Ahhhhh!" She expressed too while still rubbing her thing until all her juice came out.

When our body relaxed, she guided my body so I can face her and still not breaking our hugs.

"Why did you pull out?" I asked her.

"You wanted me to come inside you?" She asked curiously and I nodded.

"Sorry. I don't have a condom. You know it's--it's my first time and I didn't expect this to happen now." She explained and I caressed her face.

"I'm sorry, i was not able to tell you earlier that I am on calender count since the day we started going out because there's this feeling in me that this is going to happen. I am safe today." I told her.

"Can we do it again now?" She asked and I chuckeld. But i felt horny when my hand unintentionally touched her penis and found it's getting hard again.

So, yes. We did it again and by this time I insisted to be on top.

God. Lisa can't stop moaning when I rode her so sexily and she's even the first one to cum. But we didn't stop thrusting until I came too.

We did it. We loved it. Every lick and damp. Every wetness and flavor.

I think we'll be both addicted to this because we already talked about doing it regularly.