Chapter 9: Dettention Room

Chapter 9: Detention Room

I'm here in my dorm, Elle isn't here. I can't even ask Principal Cyan about the transfer of dorm again, now that the whole student body were alarmed by Kurlen's death.

I just finished composing my reflection paper for tomorrow's English lesson. And speaking about lessons, it has been announced a while ago that classes will be back to normal again.

"School sucks." walang gana na tinapon ang papel na kanina ko pa nilukot, raising my both hands aiming for a perfect dunk.

"Stone hard,machine guns, fired at the ones who run...Stone hard like bullet proof glassahahahaaas!!!" Pagsabay ko kay Sia sa kanta niyang Titanium na paulit-ulit ko ng pinapakinggan.

I glances at my watch, it's already 4:00 in the afternoon. "Seems like the sun is setting real slow this time. A lot has happened and its still 4:00 in the afternoon." Wika ko sa sarili ko, So I decided to clean the entire place, except for Elle's side.

I look at his bed, whoo. Ngayon ko lang napansin na nahahati rin pala ang kulay ng room sa dalawa but my wall's color is same as my sheets color.

Pero yung kay Elle, the walls were painted black with lines. I touched the wall, all I can say is 'wow'. A perfect carved lines colored gold.

And wait! I look closer to it. "is this real gold?" I murmured. Well, it really looks different.

I'm just awed by Elle's wall. It may sound crazy, but I wonder how much did the school cost to make this.

"Scarlet?" A voice of a girl calls me, not call. But questioned. I hurriedly sweep the floor again, as if nothing happened.

"Oh, Sundae! Why are you here?" Wika ko, She's holding a large book and I wonder what's that. Encyclopedia?

Naglakad siya papunta sa akin at kinuha ang walis at dustpan. "I'm gonna show you something." Wika niya, at hinila ako papunta sa lamesa.

"Ano nanaman ba yun? If it's about Kurlen... I'm telling you, I'm not interested anymore, and it's because of that Elle! " Wika ko at kinuha ulit sa kanya ang walis at dustpan at inilagay iyun sa lalagyanan.

When I look at her she's looking at me like she's telling me something. "Don't give me that look." I said.

Sundae smiled teasingly. "because of what?" She asked. Okay, she's getting weirder folks.

I sat down into my red sofa and drank my coffee. "Of what?" Tanong ko. "I really don't get you, what's the point?" Wika ko.

She holds her waist and raised her left brow. " You and Elle? What's about you and him?" She asked.

Muntikan ko namang matapon ang kape ko,good thing at di ako masyadong gumalaw.

"Me and What?! Hibang ka na ba?" Wika ko, I stood up and goes to the kitchen.

I hope my chicken adobo is ready.

Sundae followed me inside the kitchen, it's also a good thing that Elle's not here.

He might hear this girl's malicious mind.

"Oh don't be a Maria Clara, girl! And you know what..." Sundae pulled me to her, holding my face and now she's blushing.

I don't really get her, maybe it's a sickness in the brain. Binigyan ko siya ng naiirtia na itsura.

"You and Elle really looks good together, at the ball. If you just knew, that everyone is talking about the both of you. The Immortal Beast gang leader and a dangerous hit girl transferee. WOW! " Wika ni Sundae.