35

"kathy lynn key.... you have made my life so much better. i have become a better man because of you. i love waking up next to you and I want to do it more. so will you do me the honor of becoming my wife.. for forever and always"

I had tears streaming down my face.... i began to nod rapidly

"yes... yes I will" he grabs my hand and slowly puts the ring on my finger. i wrap my arms around him and hug him so tight. he pulls away and looks me in the eyes a moment before he kisses me. in this moment everything feels right. like nothing can go wrong. 

finally we finish and start packing up to leave. i begin to get very sleepy. I'm like literally falling over. colby notices and picks me up and carries me to his car. the moment I'm in the seat i pass out. 

{warning she is going to be having a nightmare. it might get graphic. so readers discretion is advised}

I'm running and running. why is he chasing me. i cant scream cause i cant make any noise. i go to look back and i end up tripping. i fall to the ground so hard i cant get up. next thing you know he is standing over me.. the man that kidnapped and raped me a good few years back. colby, zander, my dad, and devan are all there. tied to a tree. the man begins to beat me senseless. i can feel the blood pouring from my nose. i try to scream out in pain but nothing comes out. everyone is laughing at me now. the man hits harder. and then strips me of my clothes. he grabs a knife and slices my body. i feel the blood leaving my body making me weak. i cant move I'm powerless. i just want to cry but cant. he then straddles me and chokes me going harder and harder. i cant breathe. i begin to hear ringing. and everyone chanting my name.

"kathy, kathy, kathy"

i wake up to see colby freaking out. I'm shaking so hard. i just burst into tears. colby wraps his arms around me and starts to pet my hair. then he did something i never thought he would do. he started to sing. his voice is so gentle. and calm. i feel myself shaking less and less. my breathing more steady. i feel more and more at peace. he lays me down and i rest my head on his chest. i can hear his heart beating. and the vibration sounds from him singing. it instantly puts me back to sleep.

-------------------

hey yall I'm really sorry this is short.. .but i promide i will work on more chapters. so thank you for reading love you bye!!!!!