23 {warning smut}

i ask all my readers to read at their own risk. so enjoy. and let me know if you want more chapters like tis. dont forget to follow, vote, and comment what more you want to read about i am very open to any kind of suggestion... {warning the following content is full of sexual content. read at own risk.}

devan's pov

i lay there kissing her when i decide to move to her neck, i start out gentle, then i start sucking harshly. causing her to let out a small moan. god she's perfect. i leave a few more love bites, and i kiss down her body. 

"no one will be able to make you feel good like i can." i say my voice kinda deep. 

i reach the edge of her panties and so i rip those off because she wont need those anymore. and i graze my thumb over her hear. causing her to squirm a bit. my face gets closer, and i begin to put my tongue in her. and sucking on the clit.

"oh my god yes. fuck yes." she moans out. i put a finger in her, which makes her moan out. and i add another. "devan i'm gonna cum"

"do it, baby," i say as she lets loose. i lick up some of her juices. i pull my sweatpants off, and i see how big i am. kathy gets on her knees and licks the side of it. and sucks on my balls, while rubbing me. she then shoves my whole length in her mouth. while looking at me. i feel myself coming close so i take my shaft out of her mouth. i lay her on her back so i can look at her. her eyes roll back as i slowly thrust into her. i wait for her to adjust. when she looks at me i know that i can continue. so i start to thrust into her slowly but only until she tells me to go faster. so i go faster, her walls tight around me. 

"god you are so fucking tight baby." 

"daddy im gonna cum." 

"scream my name i want to hear you." 

"DEVAN!!!!!" she screams out as she cums on my dick, making me want to cum. so i pull out and cum on her some dripping down onto her heat. so i lick it up. i lay down next to her when i get a facetime call. "shit. go get dressed and i will call for you."

===============================

hey guys sorry this took a while but here you are. you asked for it. so enjoy also thank you so freaking much for the 12.3k reads. i love you guys so freaking much.