34

We walk out the door and start heading to the apartment. As im driving colby and i start to talk about future plans. Like maybe kids. Finally we arrive to the first place and look around.
We then go to look at all the others.
"Hey babe im hungry" i say looking at my boyfriend. 

"ok where do you want to go eat"

"i dont know" i say laughing. 

so we decide to just go to subway and get food. when we are done we head back home.  i then go to lay down in my room. when i hear yelling. it sounds like my dad. and some other person so i go to listen to the conversation. and i hear tori. but also another guy. 

"i cant belive you cheated on me. i loved you!"

"baby im sorry"

"no get the fuck out of my house youve wasted my time."

i hear the door slam and then crying. so i go downstairs to comfort my dad. i see him curled up in a ball on the couch so i walk over and lean against him. he then wraps his arms around me and cries. 

"i love you dad" 

"i love you too kido"

and we sit there comforting eachother.

"i should have listened to you about her. because all that happened was that i got hurt."

"dad this isnt your fault. you wanted to see the best in her and she abused it. she doesnt know what she is missing. because i know there are better girls out there who will love you with all they have. i know it."

"how did i get so lucky with you"

"i dont know. maybe the world wanted us to be together"

"Kathy I don't think you realize how much you have saved me. before i got you i was miserable. devan would never talk to me. i got so depressed. i used to cut really bad. and even thought of suicide. then one day when i was online i saw people say that i would make a great dad. and how im so good with kids. so i went to so many adoption centers. but could never find the right one. finally i saw you and realized how perfect you are. and i knew that i needed to adopt you. so bringing you into my life is the best choice i could have ever made."

i had started crying. i didnt realize how much of an impact i made on my dad.

"you saved my life to dad. you helped me to become a better person. the day i met you i was gonna kill myself cause i was done the the abuse i was having to deal with. but meeting you i never knew i would end up meeting my hero. i love you so much dad" i say hugging him. so we just sat there hugging and crying. 

finally he fell asleep and i slipped out of his arms to see colby just sitting there watching youtube. he looked up at me and smiled. 

"hey baby wanna go on a date tonight"

"id love to. ill go shower"

"ok ill pick an out fit for you" 

"ok" i say and head to my shower with a towel. i turn on the water and wait for it to get to the right temperature. then i hope in listening to the music i had playing in the backround. finally when im done i get out and dry off and head into my room to see a beautiful dress and pair of shoes sitting on my bed. 

i got dressed and did my makup

i left in my peircings, and left my hair alone

i left in my peircings, and left my hair alone. i walked down stairs to see colby dressed up nice. holding red and black roses. 

i walk up to him and kiss his cheek. 

"you ready to go beautiful"

"yep"

so we walk out the door, and start walking to this really nice park. i then see a picnic table sat up all nice with food on it. we walk over to there and sit down. we spend the whole time enjoying each others company. laughing. 

"hey look its a deer" i turn around and there really is a deer. i slowly stand up so i cant take some pictures. i turn around to see colby down on the ground.

------

hey sorry for the cliff hanger. but at the same time im not sorry. also sorry for the long update. its hard trying to squeeze in writing. and i got to meet one of my fans. he is so sweet. so yea. how are you guys doing. i hope you have been doing ok. and just remember my dms are always open if you need to talk i love you all and thank you for reading my book. 

goooood

bye