20

after collins left i got happy. because i get to spend a whole month with kathy. i don't know why i started to have these feelings for her. but maybe i can protect her this way. but because her dad is my brother we would have to keep it a secret. but one thing is for sure. i have to protect her from all harm. 

devan: well because we have school tomorrow we should probably get ready for bed. 

kathy: ok

i go into my room as she goes into hers, and i get into a pair of shorts leaving my shirt on. 

as soon as my head hit the pillow i was out cold.

kathy: devan

i hear someone call my name so i go to open my eyes and i see kathy standing at the door way. she looks as if she had been crying. 

devan: whats wrong baby?

kathy: i had a bad dream. 

devan: come here

and she runs over and curls up close to me. i too wrap my arms around her.

kathy: i love you devan

devan: i love you too

and she kisses my cheek. that was hot. and we both go back to bed

==========

hey i know that this is short but im trying. i have just been having some hard times in high school. i just hope things get better for me. im always stuck in this drama. and this girl keeps telling people about my self harm. i thought she was my friend but i guess not.