22

it is after school. I had a shitty day. I texted devan that im in the bathroom

"freak I know you're in there get your ass out here"

i hear Sabrina yell. terrified, i open the door 

Kathy: y-yes ma'am

Sabrina: im bored get over here and my play toy.

i walk over and she slaps me. she pins me against the wall playing with my breasts, squeezing hard.

'please hurry devan'

im used like a doll, she hits me kicks me. sexually touches me. she just doesnt stop.

"what the hell is going on in here"

i look over to see devan. he looks pissed than when he sees the condition that im in. he gets even more pissed. 

sabrina leaves so quickly. and i just fall to the ground. he runs over and scoops me up. 

devan: i shouldn't have taken so long if i knew that this was going on. 

kathy: its not your fault

devan: lets go

i nod and we leave we get in his car and drive back to the house but first we decide to go to Starbucks and get some coffee. 

we get there and go in.

"welcome to Starbucks what can i get you?"

kathy: i'll have the peppermint white chocolate frappe and an apple cider donut

devan: and i'll have the eggnog creme frappe along with an apple cider donut

she gets all that down. we pay and go sit down. 

"devan"

devan: i will go get that.

he stands up to get out stuff. he comes back and sits down. 

devan: ok so we need to talk

kathy: about??

devan: i want to protect you but i was thinking that the only way we can do it was if we were to date. 

kathy: but you are my uncle..

devan: no one has to know

kathy: are you sur that this is going to work

devan: yes

kathy: ok

we finish our food and drinks and go home as soon as kathy comes in i push her against the door and kiss her with love and passion but soon it becomes deeper than that, as she jumps into my arms, and we make our way to my room where i gently lay her down, i pull her shirt off and admire her gorgeous body.........

----------

sorry to leave you like this if you want a whole chapter where i write about them having sex, share my story, vote, and comment ideas