18~She is mine only mine!

Start from the beginning

Butt

Butt...i added...I love him too..
He still smiled...I know but im happy in a way that you love me..he said and put his forhead in mine..
I will make you fell in love with me Viki..he said
I know you will try to do that but you will have your heart broken...i said
It's worth trying and i want to have it broken from you than some other girl..he said
Maybe there's someone outside that will love you the same way you love me...i said
If that person is not you I don't want that person to love me...he said ..
Ok back to work now..i said and kissed his cheek
See you at your office...he said smiling and then made his way out my room...
I run to my table and took a cigarette I really needed one after all this drama...im always saying i will stay out of the drama and i end in there for fucks sake...
I light the cigarette and now i was feeling more better...

I have started smoking since 16...it helped me keep my mind in one place...I also have try the drug once..my drug is good but nahh im not made for it ...i just wanna sell it thats all.. Well this day started as a "dream" continued as a "drama" and i hope it will not end in "tragedy" ...i have a bad feeling that the drama just started and its not fucking finished yet... I looked at the picture in the wall of my room ....

It's Massimos gift that he gave me for my birthday I didn't destroy it or thrown it to trash

It's Massimos gift that he gave me for my birthday I didn't destroy it or thrown it to trash...i told myself I would do but i was curious to know what he has gifted me...I remember quite well when i opened it i was in shock...it was Leonardo Da Vinci painting Mona Lisa...I fall in love with the picture I couldn't stop looking at it...Mona Lisa was my favourite pice of art i love her so much the way she stands in that picture the confidence, the half smile,the mystery in her eyes...God i just love her..But i still ask myself how did Massimo knew that i like Mona Lisa so much was it a coincidence? I was staring at the picture and my thoughts went to Massimo...i then made my way to my meeting room...