18~She is mine only mine!

Victoria(pov)
He was hurt...Jonathan was hurt ...and i have hurt him enough i care about him because he was there for me when everybody left...he was the only one supporting me in my career and im not gonna let him walk away from my life ...
Alright then ...i said and i throw my suitcase in the floor ...he looked at me shoocked
Im not going anywhere...i said and i looked straight to his eyes...he was shocked, confused I could see that clearly...then he started smiling..

then he started smiling

You...you...are not going...for real...he said
You don't believe ok...I picked up the phone and called Margaret my maid ...Margaret darling i know you have work to do but can you please call Mr.Massimo and say to him Viki is not going anywhere because she has unfinished business to take care off...i said and closed the phone...Happy now...i said to him
You are not leaving...he said again
Listen I spend my entire life with you ...you were part of my success and my failures and I'm not gonna let you waltz away just for a vacation this doesn't mean that you can blackmail me about leaving and keeping me here this is not how it works I stayed to prove that everything we have passed together still matters to me...and...i was cutt by a hug...he hugged me and kissed my forehead...
I love you so much..i will make you love me I promise...he whispered..
Ok ok...I pulled off..Now how about we go back to work..
Yess ...he said and leaned down and kissed me...I didn't push him away I never do and I don't know why...i have to accept he is attractive handsome as fuck I always used to slap myself when I thought for him as a brother...

i have to accept he is attractive handsome as fuck I always used to slap myself when I thought for him as a brother

I love you...he moaned between kissed his hands were in my waist...
Let me be the first ,let me be your love slave...he said
I then warped my hands around his neck and kissed him back passionately ...my hands found their way down his shirt i was hungry for something new but something was stopping me...he then was kissing my neck hungrily...probably he would leave a hickey ...he is so good...good using his words he always knows how to make me feel...he always take care about me and he is overprotective but...Massimo ...ohhh Massimo...in the moment i thought about him I pulled away...
Jonathan please i have work to do...i said
Please...he said with sad eyes...Let me have you in my arms for two more minutes ...
I didn't say anything..i just stared at him his eyes told everything....a shade of brown that shade of brown that make me weak...
I don't deserve you...i said
I don't you either you are too good for me a goddess and im just human a stupid human thirsty for something that is so divine ...he said
No Jonathan i will hurt you...i said
I don't care you can kill me, beat me do whatever you want i will always love you...he said
No you need to leave me...i said...his hands were around my waist and i was face to face with him...
Don't ask me to do that you know i would never leave you I just can't ...he said
I couldn't take this anymore I don't wanna hurt him noo...i love him i do but not in the same way as Massimo...God no...
Is that so hard to love me..he said
I do love you..I said...He looked at me and smiled like a child it was his innocence and his cuteness that made my heart melt...