"I'm going now. You take care." She said and still in serious face with her cap and shades already. I usually see her in uniform on TV and Newspapers. It's not everyday that people get to see her in casual clothes.

She is hot. So hot. The way she talks. The way she stares. Her built. She is hot. And even hotter when I gazed at her getting in her black Bugatti La Voiture Noire. I mean, you wouldn't imagine the General herself ride that luxurious cool car all by herself at the moment. She's always seen with her men on her big black bullet-proof car and in a uniform.

I was mesmerized. How I wish I she's the one Rosé will set up to me on a date next time since we haven't heard yet that she has a love life or maybe she's too private with regards to it. But just wish, Jennie. Just wish. That General wouldn't go on setup dates for sure.

LISA

I went home straight after buying some records and I am excited to listen to them. That woman at the record store was really charming. And I can't deny she's hot. But the moment I looked at her eyes, I knew it. She's really pretty and she is my type. Will I ever meet her again? God. That body. That body sent shivers to my virgin soul.

After dinner, I received a text from Hanbin and Jisoo insisting that I should go with them on the club. It's not my thing actually. I'd rather spent my time at home reading books and listening to music when I don't have work. But they assured me that they booked the private area inside the club so no one could see me coming inside. You know, it's going to be an issue if I'm caught inside. Like even if I am not drunk, people would assume that the General is possibly drunk. I didn't reply to their message.

Mom and Dad knocked on the door of my room while I am listening to a Bob Marley record. They told me that they are leaving the house already since they need to catch their flight. Shit. I almost forgot that I have to bring them to the airport tonight. I gave them a one month long trip to Indonesia and Amsterdam as my wedding anniversary gift to them. Those two are their dream places to visit, so, I want to make them happy and make it come true.

I just pulled out a simple v-neck white shirt and ripped light jeans from my cabinet and wore my brown leather boots. Of course, I shouldn't forget to wear my brown adidas cap to hide. Again.

I decided to go to the club since Jisoo doesn't stop texting me. And fuck, yeah, it's her birthday. How did I forget?

When I arrived at the club, Hanbin is already waiting for me at the entrance. We first took a glass of vodka from the bar. I am already staring at our private place and I noticed she's there. The girl at the vinyl record store. Why is she here?

We went to our private place and I first looked at the people romping in the dancefloor in front of us just divided by a glass wall. Then I looked at her. She's talking to Jisoo's girlfriend and she's smiling while they're having a conversation. Jisoo stood up from her chair and welcomed me. I noticed people looked at me when Jisoo screamed all over the place that she is so happy I came. I greeted her and just avoided to stare to the people around. She led me to where Jennie and Rosé are situated. Hanbin also joined us and some of their friends.

"Hi." I greeted Jennie and her face was shocked when she saw me.

"Oh. Hi! You're here." She said.

"You two knew each other already?" Rosé, Jisoo and Hanbin said in unison.

"Hmmmm. We met earlier at the record store." I said.

"Yeah. She actually gave way for me. Like she made me have the vinyl record I  want instead of taking it home." She said while looking at me and drinking her scotch. I don't know why it looked sexy when her lips touched the tip of the glass.

I noticed Jennie felt uneasy. So I sat beside her and asked her if she's okay. She said she's fine and just felt a bit dizzy. I told her to stop drinking already. But she just teased me that I should have left the General in me at home and just have fun right now. She said she'll drink until she gets drunk tonight because she felt tired from work and got some frustrations because she's been ditched by her date for many times already. Even blamed Rosé and Jisoo for setting her up to that asshole. She is slowly getting drunk.

"I'm sorry, General. My friend here is just missing the alcohol. She's not really into drinking you know." Rosé told me and I just nodded.

"Wait. What? Are you telling me I'm drunk? I am not drunk, Chipmunk." She defended herself.

Rosé, Jisoo, and Jimin sat near to us and I felt they're going to say something.

"Jennie, Lisa, we have to tell you something." We both looked at each other when Jisoo said that.

"We—we have—we have been setting up you two on a date." Our eyes widened. God. If I only I knew she's the one Jisoo has been referring to. I would not ditch our dates.

"You mean? She's the one who had been ditching me for three consecutive dates?" Jennie asked Rosé referring to me.

When Rosé nodded. Jennie stood up. I stood up too because she can't control her balance anymore because of too much drink.

To my surprise, she looked at me straight in the eyes and slapped me so hard.

"Whoaaa!" That's the only reaction I had.

Then I felt she's unintentionally spilling her scotch from the glass she's holding to my shirt and crotch.

"That's for making me feel I am not beautiful. Do you know how many suitors I turned down already?" She said and walked away.

I followed her. I'm a cop. I know what other guys could possibly do to her knowing she's drunk.

She went out of the club so fast and I looked for her. And there she is waiting for a cab.

I walked towards her and grabbed her arm because she might fall on the ground anytime because of drunkenness.

"Didn't you bring your car?" I asked her and she shook her head.

"Ok. Let me bring you home. I have to make sure you're safe." I told her.

"No. I can handle myself." She's being hard to me.

"No. I command. I am bringing you to your house." I said.

"Command? What am I? One of your men? Excuse me." She said angrily.

I swallowed my saliva and carried her in bridal style. I have no choice. She might puke if I do it in fireman's way.

She keeps fighting until she became tired. I looked at her face while I carry her to my car and damn—. She is so beautiful.

My hand gets to touch her skin as I carry her and it's so soft.

When I positioned her on the passenger seat and made sure her seatbelt is properly buckled, I called Jisoo and Hanbin so many times to get Jennie's address but to no avail. They might be so busy inside. I can't even leave Jennie alone in the parking lot.

I got in and asked her for the address but she is not responding. She has fallen asleep already.