⤿ 42 | i hate hospitals !

Start from the beginning

'it's fun seeing you get the karma you deserve.'
taehyung teased, as jinhee flashed her middle finger to him before grabbing the opportunity to snatch her sandwich back from taehyung as he came closer to her.

'so, what happened?'
taehyung finally asks, as jinhee pursed her lips as she pretended not to hear taehyung's question and stuffed the sandwich into her mouth.

taehyung frowned as he realised jinhee was ignoring his question.

'jimin sounded...distressed when he called me. i asked hobi what happened because he's the one who sent you to the hospital but he refuses to tell me and i can't reach jimin by the phone.'
he further explained, as jinhee sighed and brought the sandwich down to her lap.

'well i was visiting hobi and jimin at the dance studio, and i got fascinated by their dancing so i asked jimin to teach me a few steps and he did but i found them to easy so i told him to teach me dance steps that were more challenging and he thought me how to do spins. well long story short, i tripped, boohoo, and landed at all the wrong places at the wrong time. so...yeah.'
jinhee explained as she brought the sandwich back to her mouth and began munching once more.

she had to admit, she was good liar.

'really? i mean that sounds like a very jinhee thing to do, but you don't even like dancing, you're probably to lazy to learn anything.'
taehyung said back, as jinhee rolled her eyes.

'you don't even know me.'
she replied, as she was three-quarters done with her sandwich.

'fine, but how can you explain jimin crying over the phone and saying 'it's my fault. taehyung, i'm sorry...i don't know what to do.'? he is definitely the type who says sorry at the tiniest thing but crying? really?'
taehyung fired back, and jinhee suddenly felt like this was an interrogation.

dang dumb bitch why does he have to be so smart?

jinhee knew that taehyung was going to find out sooner or later and it was just a matter of time. he's someone who observes everyone really closely, not in a creepy way obviously, and he extremely aware of everything that is happening around him, even the ones he wasn't supposed to find out.

it's just a matter of when he will find out.

'haha...right. well...you know jimin's a sensitive fellow right?'
jinhee nervously chuckled, as she shrugged.

taehyung was about to say something, when jinhee's phone suddenly started ringing.

'can you get that for me please?'
jinhee asked taehyung, as she pointed to her vibrating phone.

she couldn't reach her phone due to her current state, as taehyung smiled knowingly to himself as he crossed his arms and leaned back.

'i don't know. you don't really deserve my help.'
he replied as jinhee groaned.

'stop holding a grudge. just help me get my phone, it could be important.'
jinhee pleaded, as the sound of her phone ringing stopped.

jinhee threw taehyung a look as he rolled his eyes before getting up to get jinhee's phone.

her phone started ringing once more as she took her phone from taehyung's hands and saw the caller id: