"d-d-daddy please."

"please? please what?"

"p-please fuck me."

"not yet peach, gonna watch you first and you're gonna watch me."

awsten was confused, what did he mean watch him? his thoughts were interrupted by the sound of geoffs belt unbuckling.

before awsten could say anything, geoffs dick was out of his pants, his strong hands stroking it slowly.

awsten let out a loud whine. "daddy please,"
he said, bucking his hips up trying to get friction from the mattress. "i-i need you in me please sir please." he begged.

geoff let out a chuckle, before standing up and shuffling his pants and underwear down and pulling off his shirt.

awsten gawked at geoffs chest, he didn't really work out and he didn't have abs, but his chest was toned and he had a bit of a tummy which was absolutely adorable to awsten.

geoff took his sweet time pulling out the vibrator, and awsten basically yelped. his aching cock was leaking with precum and he desperately needed friction.

without awsten realizing it, geoffs cock was already lubed up and he was slowly pushing in, geoff loved watching his dick disappear into awsten, and before awsten could adjust to his size he was teasingly thrusting in and out of him.

"d-daddy fuck!" he whined.

geoffs eyes almost rolled into the back of his head, feeling all of awsten. "you're doing so good for me, angel."

awsten blushed hard at the nickname, he wanted to fucking scream, and thats just what he did.

"oh? so the little slut wants the neighbors to hear?" geoff let out a chuckle once again. "such a naughty boy." he said, beginning to thrust in and out of awsten agonizingly slow.

"s-sir..please..." he breathed, looking at geoff with his sparkly heterochromic eyes.

"fine, only because my baby asked so nicely."

after that, geoff pulled out and flipped awsten around, pushing his face down onto the bed and lifting his dainty hips up so he could push himself in.

"o-oh fuuuck" awsten moaned, earning a hard smack on the ass from his daddy.

geoff began to fuck into him mercilessly, having no remorse for the boy who was crumbling beneath him.

"d-d-"

"shut it." geoff said in a low growl.

he squeezed his hips tightly so he had a good grip on the boy he was ruining, yet, awsten was loving every single second of it.

"d-d-daddy i'm g-gonna cum." he whined.

"not until i fucking say so." geoff growled once more, pulling awstens hair to lift him up, his back arching sinfully as geoff grabbed his throat.

"FUCK!" awsten screamed.

geoff was having the time of his life, after all, he was fucking the boy as hard as possible, his screams like music to geoffs ears.

before geoff could even think about it, he pulled out and came all over awstens back and ass, then proceeding to turn awsten around so he could let his little boy cum.

"daddy what are you— sh-shit..."
awsten said as he felt geoffs warm mouth around his dick, awsten nearly trembling from how good it felt.

just like geoff moments before, before he could give the other a warning awsten was launching cum straight down geoffs throat.

geoff swallowed, then pulled off of awsten with a loud 'pop'.

awsten was blushing like mad the whole time geoff was cleaning him up, not saying a word.

"whats the matter, precious?" geoff asked with a pout.

"nothing. nothing at all," he smiled, hugging geoff as tight as possible.

"thank you, daddy."

WOOOO THIS BOOK GOT 2k READS!!! thank you all so much, i love you guys endlessly <3

also quick self promo here — i have insta and i just recently made a music account for my music that im making and theres a lot to come in the near future so please follow!!

main — porcelaingrave
music — lil.boo.baby_

also,, no one probably cares but my birthday is tomorrow :) im turning 16 !! shocker i know, but thanks to wattpad i've been writing smut since i was 13/14 lol

love u all <3