10

hello everyone!

i love you all so much, and i was wondering if you guys could ask some 'about the author' kinda questions, i love making new friends and i want you guys to know more about me!

ask away in the comments :)

<3

awsten being driven to school by his sister was normal, but her silence wasn't.

in the morning she loved to talk about her plans for the day, she loved to get her and awsten coffee sometimes, but this time something was off.

"a-are you okay?" awsten shyly asked. 

"fine. why?" gracie said. 

"you just seem...quiet."

"didn't sleep well last night. because someones bed kept banging against the wall. wanna tell me why?" she gave him a stern, questioning face.

"i-i-"

"awsten." she sighed as she stopped at a red light. "you just met him. not gonna lie, you two are perfect for each other but still, get to know geoff first."

"wait. how did you know it was geoff?"

she stepped on the gas once the light turned green. 

"his car was parked right outside my window dummy, i'm not yelling at you for it but you guys should talk more before having sex again. plus hes a really sweet guy."

"yeah, he really is."

they pulled up to the parking lot outside of the school, gracie immediately spotting geoff sitting alone on a bench. 

"hey aws, how about you go ahead in and i'll go find a place to park?"

"sure." and without another word, he grabbed his backpack and walked up to school.

he heard his sister drive away, he noticed a familiar face sitting alone, and took this as a chance to talk to him more before school started just like gracie said.

"hi geoffy!" awsten greeted as he ran up to the brunette. 

"well hello cutie pie. how are you on this fine morning?"

"'m good! how about you?"

"i couldn't be better now that you're here," he smiled, making awsten blush. "wanna go out for lunch? its on me, anything you want baby."

"no no geoffy no pay!" awsten was regressing further and further and geoff noticed it, smiling as he kissed the boy on his cheek. 

"meet me out here at lunch, okay sweetheart?"

"okay geoffy!"

<3

hiii

so feel free to ask any questions, but i'll start with the basic ones that i get asked frequently:

name: kay

age: 15

where i'm from: staten island, new york

tats & piercings?: 2 tattoos (stick n pokes) and 6 piercings along with 22mm stretched ears

and other shit is i dye my hair waaaaay too much and i love playing guitar !

feel free to also tell me about yourselves!

love you all <3