5

i changed up the theme for this book 👀

read with caution, things get a lil smutty in here

~~~

geoff and awsten had left the bathroom when awsten had finally calmed down. and after a few dreaful hours, it was time for lunch.

awsten sat next to his new friend at the table, accompanied by otto, gracie, jawn, tyler and josh.
"so, geoff, how are you liking the school since you've moved here?"

awsten knew he wanted to pay attention to learn more about geoff, but he was busy on his instagram account. his other instagram account.

he scrolled aimlessly through the notifications. seeing one that caught his eye.

206 likes // liked by underscoregeoffnatural_blue: why am i so small?

natural_blue: why am i so small?

wait. did geoff know? oh shit, no one knew about this account, especially not grace, she would kill awsten!! he didn't know what to do, he was panicking once again.

"awsten."

"wh-what?"

"did you hear him?" otto asked.

"h-hear who?"

"geoff, dumbass, he moved here from cali!"

"oh," awsten began, swallowing the lump in his throat. "thats p-pretty cool."

geoff chuckled. "excuse us for a minute."

awsten was confused, but panicked nonetheless.

geoff was dragging him by the hand, similar to what jawn had done earlier that morning. but they had ended up in the hallway outside of the lunch room, luckily no one was out there.

"listen, you don't need to panic about me finding your account."

'WHAT.'

awsten was so confused, he didn't know what to do. he felt like crying. was geoff gonna judge him? did geoff think he was ugly?

"oh aws," geoff said when a single tear rolled down awstens porcelain cheek. "come here."
geoff felt the need to wrap his arms around the boy, awsten beginning to cry into the tallers chest.

"i-im s-sorry."

"for what, angel?"

"y-you finding that."