12

dis is me :D

also follow my instagram @porcelaingrave and go ahead and dm me any time im late with updating LMAO

anyway enjoy !

<3

they sat there in the front seats of the car, awsten eating happily and geoff beginning to hum as he finished his food.

"geoffy?"

"yes love?"

"can you sing to me?"

geoff was shocked, but he still smiled through it.

"you want me to sing to you?" he said, the biggest grin taking his features.

"i mean you don't have to i-"

"no no no, its okay flower. i'd be more than happy to sing to you."

geoff hooked up his phone to the bluetooth of his car, playing a familiar song and awsten couldn't help but gulp once he heard the music.

"i'm goin' back to 505, if its a seven hour flight or a fourty-five minute drive. in my imagination, you're waitin' lyin' on your side, with your hands between your thighs."

awsten felt like he was sweating dispite the cool air in the car, he felt himself getting aroused by geoffs singing.

"stop - and wait a sec, when you look at me like that my darling, what did you expect?"

awsten was not expecting geoff to pick this song, but even then, he liked it.

and the next line was enough to drive awsten fucking crazy.

"i'd probably still adore you with your hands around my neck," geoff smirked at awsten.
"or i did last time i checked."

the music carried on and filled the silence of the car, awsten scooting closer, feeling his eyes grow heavy.

"kiss me." he said.

geoff chuckled, grabbing awstens chin softly and closing the space between them.

the kiss got more heated as they stayed, their breath getting heavier and heavier as they both felt more and more aroused as the music continued.

"fuck-" geoff pulled away to catch his breath.
"my parents aren't home."

awsten blushed.

"then what are you waiting for? lets go."

<3

smut warning for next chapter!!

how was your day?? comment??