13

tw - degrading/heavy smut/light bdsm/daddy kink

just putting it out there!

🔑

geoff shoved him down onto his queen bed, immediately climbing on top of him and kissing him slowly.

"fuck baby." geoff said.

awsten began to sweat, getting hornier than he was before and at this point, it seemed impossible. he kissed back, leaning eagerly into the kiss.

"slow your roll baby, i wanna have a little fun with you first."

that sentence drove awsten absolutely crazy, he had no idea what geoff was about to do, but still he wanted to be apart of it.

geoff pushed himself off of awsten, squatting down to reach for something under his bed.

he pulled out an old doc marten shoe box, smirking  as he opened it.

he pulled out metal handcuffs and a vibrator. not one of those big Q-tip looking ones you see in porn, but one that you can easily find at the back section of spencers.

"wh-whats that geoff?"

"nuh-uh," he shook his finger. "in here you address me as sir or daddy. and remember baby, if you want or need to stop just tell me."

"y-yes sir."

"such a good little slut for me." he said, petting awstens hair. "take everything off, except for the skirt."

"yes sir." awsten said, immediately taking off his shirt, socks and panties.

"good boy."

awsten wanted to cry from the ache under his skirt, he wanted to touch, or to have geoff touch him. he desperately needed to cum but he already knew geoff could make that happen.

he sat up once everything was off, only to get shoved back onto the bed by geoff.

geoff guided him into a position where he was bent over, back arched sinfully and hands behind his back, face pushed into the mattress.

"w-what are you gonna do to me sir?"

geoff chuckled teasingly as he handcuffed his hands behind his back, and turning on the vibrator.

"gonna stretch you first."

geoff positioned himself to where he was face to face with awsten, taking the vibrator and licking it teasingly, making awsten whine.

"c'mon daddy do something!!"

"don't," geoff began in a stern voice. "before i make you beg for it."

"yes s-sir."

geoff stood back up and lubed up the rest of the vibrator, lifting the boys skirt and slowly pushing it into him.

"oh fuck!"

geoff smirked, pulling his computer chair out from under his desk and placing it in front of the bed, sitting down and watching awsten.