7

hey y'all !

im back, and im not really sure when i'll update again but if you like this book please feel free to comment! i need to know that people actually like my stuff y'know? so please do not hesitate to comment!!!

<3

awsten woke up from a dream. 

a sinful, kinda disturbing dream. 

a dream in which geoff had him bound by his wrists to the headboard,  bent over as geoff used a paddle to leave red marks on his pale skin. a collar around his neck, a leash for goeff to pull on as well.

he was undeniably horny, and he couldn't post on his account and say something like that, what if it offended geoff?! he didn't know what else to do.

so he went with his gut, and opened imessage.

awsie <3: u up?

he knew he shouldn't be texting geoff at the ungodly hour of 4am on a school night, but at least geoff might see the message in the morning.

geoffy <3:  of course darling. whats the matter?

his heart fluttered at the nickname. he decided to give geoff a call. 

the phone rung for what seemed to be a millisecond before geoff picked up.

"hey princess." geoff said in an unfamiliar tone.

"h-hi." awsten blushed, and he knew for a fact that geoff knew he was blushing too.

"need me to come over?" he chuckled.

"y-yeah...how did you know that?"

"be honest awsten, what else goes through a teenagers mind at 4 am?" 

he blushed harder. "pl-please?"

"i'll be there in 10 minutes." he grinned and hung up without another word. 

awsten smiled to himself, he would love to get the chance to know geoff more...

-

he snuck him through the back door, they ran up the stairs as quietly as they could and jumped into awstens room without exchanging a word the whole time. 

geoff saw awstens room for real this time, not through a picture. awsten jumped on the bed and opened youtube on his smart tv, playing one of his favorite bands, the neighborhood.

he selected sweater weather, geoff recognizing the tune as he took his shoes off and sat on awstens bed. "ah yes, the bisexual anthem." he chuckled.

"you know this song?" awsten smiled.

"of course i know it! it created a whole tumblr universe."

awsten giggled. "i didn't think you'd actually come over, but thank you."

"my pleasure, princess."

"so be honest, why'd you drive here so fast?" awsten asked.

"what do you mean?"

"c'mon geoffy don't play dumb, you practically drifted your car onto my block." he laughed.

"oh." he said.  "well, you called me in a time of need so i wanted to get here as soon as i could." geoff smirked.

awsten blushed. normally he wasn't shy around boys who knew about his account, but this time it was different, geoff was here in person.

"lay down with me?" 

"you don't even have to ask." geoff smiled.

they laid next to each other for about five minutes before awsten wanted to move around, cuddling closer to geoff and resting his face in the crook of geoffs neck. 

"watch what you're doing, princess." geoff warned when he felt a soft kiss to his neck.

"but-" 

"no buts, only yours getting spanked if you continue to do that." he smirked.

and just like that, awsten grinned from ear to ear, the other side of him taking over his innocence.

he bit geoffs neck roughly, making geoff moan. 

geoff immediately sat up, giving awsten a stern look.

"over my lap. now."

awsten whined, it was a beautiful sound in geoffs ears.

"i said, now."

"yes...daddy."

"oh now you're fucking in for it." geoff said as he  laid awsten gently over his lap. 

"is it okay if i pull your pants down, baby?"

awsten nearly moaned at the nickname. "yes sir." he whined again.

geoff pulled his pajama pants and underwear down to his knees, almost groaning when he felt awsten smooth skin.

"count out loud and thank me. ready baby?"

"yes daddy."

<3

this chapter is already getting long so the next chapter will be a part two!

i  love you all, please take care of yourselves for me!!